Just when you think one Marcus was bad enough

Did a frenzy the other day with five Dizzies. It was Amazing! Five Aholes running around spamming the laugh and “Hi there” and “Why do I even bother”

3 Likes

So you were doing it too? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

:grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

The op must’ve triggered both Marcus’s. Otherwise, they wouldn’t go crazy on him.

I reckon there is a high possibility that the op made a vegan joke and it was proven to be very costly. Hence, why they went crazy on him… That’s my guess, I could be wrong :joy:

3 Likes

My ears ouch

1 Like

Sounds awful for someone who plays Gears of war

1 Like

Not really, been there, seen it, done it. It’s pretty boring now and doesn’t do anything for me. My son had a spell where he would take over 50 wave runs for me when I had to take a break and it made sense to have it off for that reason too. I’ve never had the urge to want to put any of it back on.

1 Like

Marcus’ lines like that almost sound like a song…
I’d rather hear that than anything coming from Dizzy. His lines and that laugh are poison in my ears. He sounds like every old coot that hit on me since I was 16 years old.
Had a frenzy where the host had a mic and was repeating everything his character, Paduk, said, but in different voices. It was entertaining at first but by wave 3, I was over it. Mute

2 Likes

Lol now try this with all five Private Casan’s all spamming her laugh emote…

EXISTENTIAL NIGHTMARE

5 Likes

Yeah that is pretty bad lol.

1 Like

It is very annoying but sometimes it is just funny. Like between waves when two people might be capping a tap and you get one uir soldier say “hi therrrre” and the other one saying “dumb***” back to him.

I find it less annoying in PvE. In PvP where concentration is key and tensions are already high, it is infuriating.

2 Likes

Pretty sure that will open some kind of evil stargate or black hole.

4 Likes

As some people have already suggested in this thread, hopefully, in the future they’ll give us the option to mute players’ emotes. Otherwise lot of players will tend to leave the game on regular basis which wouldn’t surprise at all, that’s if they have enough patience with players spamming emotes.

3 Likes

Marcus is angry cause he saw how he looked in 2005

3 Likes

To date I’ve kicked five people for emote spam. Like, I love emotes. I use them often for comedy’s sake, like replying to other people.

But when they’re just being intentionally annoying, I have no problem kicking. Horde’s easy enough to do with 4 people these days.

Just ran into one of these children in a Frenzy match. He and a Gary were teammates… back and forth voice lines including the tomato’s one. I dropped before fab was even touched.

3 Likes

This is ■■■■■■’ disgusting.

1 Like

What is this atrocity?

Why would you do this to us?!

@illusoryMage @Watery_shoe
It was early concept models, if you did not noticed, lancer also looks different.

Here you have how Epic designed COG soldier in 2004
unnamed
unnamed (1)

That is causing eye bleeding for those who are soft sissies, lol.

4 Likes