Just when you think one Marcus was bad enough

Ahhhh.

17 Likes

They ■■■■■■ my tomatoes up!

5 Likes

Extremely annoying, in my opinion.

4 Likes

I really wish when you mute a person it also mutes their emotes because it gets really annoying after a while, i know there’s a emote cooldown but still that’s enough to drive you crazy.

8 Likes

Yeah. Now imagine that happening throughout 1-50 waves. Lol

4 Likes

I had a Casan laugh spammer in a Horde once. Once I got annoyed enough and shot a Boomshot at them they shut up.

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::ok_hand:

1 Like

I have swearing and gore off, I guess that’s why I’ve never heard that line. I shall definately keep it that way, if only the profanity censor worked on blood sprays and emotes.

2 Likes

That did happen to me today i had to turn the volume down on my tv it was that bad :weary:

3 Likes

Man that sucks.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I know this can be highly annoying after the first few times but I can’t help but laugh when this sort of thing happens in games.

4 Likes

i would just quit if they kept doing it for like the 10th wave

1 Like

Yeah I wouldn’t blame if you did lol. I would be attempting to if it did happen to me.

1 Like

ive nearly quit because of the emotes but they stopped after the first wave so i stayed lol

1 Like

This is hilarious idgaf :joy:

2 Likes

Honestly I find Dizzys laugh to be the worst part of this lol. Sure emote spamming is annoying but that laugh makes me wanna put my head in a meat grinder.

5 Likes

You shouldn’t have ■■■■■■ his tomatoes up.

4 Likes

Deal.

Sounds like…

Victory.

3 Likes

Well, our lord and savior, Dana, thinks it’s quite comical when people spam emotes ingame. He sees absolutely nothing wrong it.

Let’s just hope this doesnt reflect the rest of the team, because I’m still hoping for the mute option.

4 Likes