Just wanna share this Ranked system

Speaks for itself… but I think I deserve more points for having throwers on my team…

Throwers? Matchmaking sucks. Are you sure they weren’t just bronze or something?
Either way, calling them out is not allowed here. :wink:

2 Likes

Judging by points, the game seems to be working as intended and balanced to me. (as TC explained how it works) even if it would of been better if you matched with higher ranked teammates.
As I understand it, the game tries to assess your skill based on what you do during a game, your stats during a game, where you are placed at the end of each round in comparison to the other players in the game and how that aligns with other players on the overall leaderboard, balancing your hidden true skill rating in line with your current skill rating.

The game seems to think you played as you usually do in that match, taking all the weighted variables into consideration.

You might have got more points if the bottom player left but sometimes it’s better to have cannon fodder than no one there at all.

If you minus the overall value of your skill points with the whole of your team, each teamate has an average of ~11,000points. Much lower than you.

2 Likes

There’s a difference between throwing a match intentionally and just sucking… how you know they weren’t the latter?

1 Like

2nd highest score in the lobby and 10 points is how it should be? Just hurry up with the new system already lol

2 Likes

First match, 5v5 to the end (guy left at the end of the match) with the enemy team favored. I played very good and this is what i got…

Second match, i play great again, but we lose 2-1 and we are favored.

I literally dropped almost a full rank from these two matches.

2 Likes

Yea the system is trash, even they know that, that’s why they are working on a new one, just still haven’t given us much word on when that will be.

1 Like

That’s exactly what I mean.

If I would’ve lost I would’ve -80 points but I carry some bronze players going against maybe a team onyx & get 10 points LMAO.

trash pinger

1 Like

Why r u ppl even complaining about a system thats been confirmed MANYS times to be getting replaced???

1 Like

I hear that every operation lol.

@eiskaltwiefeuer you’re right. My ping was trash that game. Gears gotta slow me down somehow, even with trash randoms…

1 Like

Thers only been 3🤣 and it was said it op 2 that it was getting replaced.

U think they can get harry potter in and wave his little stick about to make a new system that quick
Im sure u would be the 1st to complain that…

“this new systems broke did they even test it”

1 Like

I wish :sweat::joy:lol