Just unnecessary

Need to suck another series completely dry. It’s completely ok for franchises to die gracefully, Hollywood, video games industry, and JK Rowling. But no, Star Wars, Mario, and literally everything else will always come back and eventually be a twisted interpretation of the original creators vision.

I feel like they could have released this when cards were actually in the game too. G5 did away with that

People moaning about a card game, this clearly isn’t marketed to you but to those that love roleplay, D+D and boardgames of the like.

2 Likes

Remember when trading cards were a thing?

1 Like

Magic’s an expensive hobby.

1 Like

It really is, once I made a solid gold statue of budda disappear, yet I hadn’t finished learning the whole trick so couldn’t get it back again

3 Likes

We do…

Is it something they taught you in school?

Nah. My homeschool didn’t have a class in card games

Refund mate, you’ve clearly not been prepared for the future, which is what you’ve been paying for (not yourself I know lol)

1 Like

UNO CARD GAME

2 Likes

2 Likes

I can throw cards like that

@TC_Clown @AkimboLeadPipes

It may sound funny however UNO CARD GAME really requieres a lot of strategy and thinking to play good that game… hahahaha :smile:

I have both the xbox one x version of the game, as well as the physical cards hahahahaha

1 Like

Do YOU remember when cards where a thing??? Mr Young Buck

3 Likes

Pfffft. Ive played poker for years

Yes but you keep putting your face cards on the table in defense mode.

2 Likes

1 Like