Just saying isnt jack bots banner kinda useless?

Was just playing horde as jack and I realized that you will never see his banner outside of character selection area, sooo idk what’s the point, early morning gears thoughts?

2 Likes

banners are poorly thought out, don’t know what else to say really.

3 Likes

Agreed, banners in general are useless

6 Likes

Wait, you still play the game Clown?

Occasionally. I haven’t played in a few weeks. Honestly don’t really enjoy it like I used to.

5 Likes

I was gonna say I remember with the changes I believe Red told me you stopped playing a lot.

I felt this.

2 Likes

Should’ve just made an emblem system or something

I think the best thing would’ve been whoever gets mvp after each round theres just a two -three second cut where the camera rotates around the mvp and their banner drops down for a moment behind them wherever they are on the map, wouldn’t want it to be any longer so maybe even for that to happen every 5 or 10 waves is whatever but it would give players who really are doing good a nice little way to show off

They could just have a Horde end screen like multiplayer of the whole team doing emotes with the MVP player up front.

3 Likes

Insert Marcus doing the “They ■■■■■■ my tomatoes up!” Voice line 27 times in row.

2 Likes

Banners need to be used like a gesture where it plants it next to you

2 Likes

banners along with, bloodsprays and expressions are just a conduit for MTX. probably created before a use for them was even implemented in-game. this is why they look so out of place and shoehorned in