Just experienced my first unjust penalization

Now I see what everyone is talking about because it never happened to me before today. Thank goodness I have Tosh.O on the dvr to watch instead of playing gears

Riveting

2 Likes

I Got one aswell today but it didn’t last but about 30mins (even though it didn’t tell me how long I was suspended) but THEN after I started another search my power went down in the middle of a successful security match. At that point I didn’t even bother booting the game up again.

GG

Maybe its karma at work.

I felt bad for you until the Tosh part… :smile:

Seriously though, some of us have had this for months and it seems to just be getting worse and worse.

2 Likes

I had one a few weeks back for the first time. It was a 15 min suspension. Know what I did? Waited for 15 minutes then continued to play. Most people here would jump on the board and complain about waiting a few minutes to play again like the dude that had to wait a whole 7 minutes! God forbid he took a break for 7 minutes.

2 Likes

Well I wasn’t complaining and I had other stuff to do anyway

1 Like

Well its not about the waiting thats no problem, its the -negative credits you get and getting 3months of ban. Because of bugs in the penalty system.
Let us say u get penalized 20times a week by a mistake,after a month with this issue u can get banned 3months thats the problem mister☺

Oh no didn’t mean to throw any shade you at all. I was just saying I have seen so many people say they get a 5 minute up to 30 minute suspension lately and they come on here and act like it’s the end of the world for them because they miss 1 or 2 games

Personally, I don’t care if I get a suspension. I only play when there are challenges for things and I wonder why I even bother with those. I might not even jump on GOW 4 again because the new achievements won’t come out until November and I’ll be to far into RDR 2 and ACO to even think about playing this mess of a game.

2 Likes

It’s all good… I only said something because I never experienced it before. And now I know what everyone was complaining about. I must say I did feel some type of way about your comment :blush: but then I remembered I’m an adult and games aren’t that serious :grin::grin:

1 Like

Oh no! Not you too??!

Is there no end to the madness!!

All these inocent people being violated!!!

Lol :joy::joy:

1 Like

Yeah I know how you feel, I literally have had IBIRI troubles here recently.
Stayed in a match the whole time one time, no one quit and when I got in line for another match it booted me and said IBIRI for about 30 minutes or so. Been happening about 1 time a day and I only play about 3 hours a day so I like to joke and say they’re telling me to get a life lmao.

1 Like

i had to doo a short wait but it was because I quit match making after waiting an hour for a match it was my first so im not woried

Many of us have been unfairly penalized.
I already take it with grace and at the same time sadness for what they have made with this game.

1 Like

Had only my second kick ban last night, 45 minutes length. So I went and watched Dr Who on iPlayer while the ban expired…

1 Like

I heard that’s a good show. I’ve never seen it before though.