Join my NEW Gears 5 eSports team to get Wyvern skin! (Retired!)

That gotta be a lame af party without me

GGs to Ryan Cleven Fan Club.

Retirement party when?

@SM0KIN_D4BS was number 5

And clown…the party was lit af. You missed it.

2 Likes

Next time we need our own wifi warrior with the microwave on to balance out the other teams guy jumping from 125 to 500

2 Likes

Hey I’m satisfied since I’m the only one who pulled off a round-winning Batista Flop

1 Like

Never had so much fun losing so thanks for the laughs guys

4 Likes

That’s usually how my matches go. Collapsing in a fit of laughter win or lose. That’s why I even play this game :slightly_smiling_face: a pleasure losing with you gentlemen

1 Like

Quote of the game:

@ll_R_E_D_l revives me and immediately yells “What? I don’t want the flag!”

3 Likes

There’s a McDonald’s two miles from me that I can steal some wi-fi from through my phone and hotspot to my Xbox (where the wifi adapter has been replaced with a burnt grilled cheese sandwich), which should replicate dude’s connection.

3 Likes

I love how its the dude with the unstable connection talking $hit.

There should b a rule that if you cant hold a stable connection you shouldnt be able to participate in these tournaments

@Nineteenth_Hour I probably should of picked up the flag more seeing as I was the only 1 with a touchdown that match lol

1 Like

I said we should of had you as the “coach” lol

1 Like

LuL they weren’t even playing with their actual roster.

what was their team name?

No lie. Im jelly that I missed this…

It was SSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad lol

It was hilarious but so bad

1 Like

https://play.gears.gg/en/tournaments/3454789035979620352/teams/3458820052237729814

So they didnt have their listed team playing NICE

That’s why I was yelling at you “I’m going to rush the flag, pick me up if I go down” and you did. Good man.

The 1st round on Exhibit I accidentally muted myself and was wondering why no one was listening to me lol

@Mark36111 @ll_R_E_D_l @SM0KIN_D4BS @AkimboLeadPipes @Nineteenth_Hour
Any of yall still on? Im gonna run some koth for the next hour or so

2 Likes