Join my NEW Gears 5 eSports team to get Wyvern skin! (Retired!)

Hello!

I need four people to join my team and play one ladder game with me so that we can get the Wyvern Lancer skin! I don’t care about winning at all, and I only want to play one match ASAP in the eSports Gridiron ladder system so that I/we can get the skin. If you have similar interests, here is the link to my team!

https://play.gears.gg/en/me/teams/1347711776366215168/invite/YZFkjSTWQ9hOd6-7KRWVWgsn7zvAVZNqlA5TjttMYIk

Here is the link for the info on the Gridiron ladder:

Here is the skin!!!

Woooo!

Current Roster:

@Mark36111
@Nineteenth_Hour
@ll_R_E_D_l
@AkimboLeadPipes
@SM0KIN_D4BS

2 Likes

Wyverns cannot breathe fire, so this skin is already inaccurate and I don’t want it.

16 Likes

Get out of my EGAMING thread then fkr!!!

2 Likes

When is all this going down???

yeah i have the same quesiton man , when are you playing ?

As soon as I get enough people in the team and we can coordinate a game.

@D_A_N_III_3_L

sounds great man count me in . :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You can not join “Ryan Cleven Fan Club” because this team is from a different region (North America). You can only join a team from your own region (Latin America).

it didn’t allow me because I’m mexican shiettt hahahahahaha

Honestly this Wyvern skin doesn’t look all that great compared to my ECLIPSE skin.

1 Like

With skins it is all about uniqueness. Eclipse will be in the store forever.

2 Likes

im sorry man … :slightly_smiling_face: I wanted to join but the system you know how it is ahahahaha

1 Like

Eclipse is nice to stare at in menus, but doesn’t look that good in game. You need the wyvern skin tbh.

1 Like

I got the chrome steel freedom lancer @Mark36111 that actually looks great in game.

1 Like

I joined your team. Let me know when the match is.

1 Like

How many players do we need before playing a match