Jack horde hack weapon glitch

alot of the time when i play jack and hack an enemy when its over my shock arm stops working. Anyone else have this issue?

2 Likes

Yep. It only happens when I use his ability and then return to jack it doesnt work. I reported the problem and hope it gets fixed

1 Like

This happened to me twice and it pisses me off.

1 Like

This exact thing happened to me. I could still heal just not attack. I had to purposely die (while not having allies help in DBNO), then I could attack again.

2 Likes

This is still happening! Not on the know. Issues list

2 Likes

I’ve had the same issue twice in a row

1 Like

Just had this on wave 28, Forced to quit after wave 30 with no exp or loot. Last game I’ll be playing.

2 Likes

Same issue. It is so dumb. What is the point. The hijack is not good enough to then not have offensive weapon the rest of the game without dying.

1 Like

Can confirm this is still happening. I noticed that there is no offensive weapon animation, but I can still use the stunner for an unlimited amount of time - it doesn’t kill the AI enemy, just puts them in permanent stun lock. No animation, though.

1 Like

This happened to me last time I played Horde.

Wow glad I haven’t hacked any enemy’s that would get really annoying really fast. Only issue I’ve faced so far playing as Jack is having teammates that don’t believe in getting a forge up and running LoL.

And its still not working properly

Had this happen today

If its the same one I am thinking of then yes I have and I have sent a ticket into TC so expect a fix around by the new year.