I've always wondered

Why even back in Gears of War 4 Horde mode why you are not able to buy a boltok from the fabricator… The boltok is one of my top 3 favorite guns to use, and only being able to use it on certain characters when there is obviously a way to allow me to buy it…

Only thing not letting me buy it does is decide if I am going to buy a repair tool or not… I dunno… Just a little thing that has always bugged me…

3 Likes

Why can’t we buy flash bangs in Gears5?

So many questions and nowhere near enough answers.

1 Like

This one really doesn’t make sense, because you can buy all other types of grenades why not the flash bang??

1 Like

Spot nade would be a nice addition also

1 Like

Afaik they wanted to add them but there was a limitation of howmany items can be displayed in that section. @GhostofDelta2 I think you mentioned that right?

1 Like

Michael (PVE lead) mentioned this in the dev streams, but believes they will be able to get around this for OP5

2 Likes

Boltok is so bad in this gears, you can’t even get a one shot head shot kill any more can you?

Uhhhh… you pretty much can, actually? I have no problems. Although it seems to work better on weakened opponents

Fahz can

2 Likes

I mean in pvp, couldn’t you one shot someone back on gears 4 and before? Like the long shot

It was never a 1 shot. That’d be straight op. It was a 2 headshot pop in G2 and G3. Can’t remember in G4 but def not a one shot pop. In G5 it’s a 3 shot which is why it’s a bit weaker. If you have good aim it’s still a reasonable weapon, just not a power weapon. And just like someone said it works better as a finisher with team support.

At the start of gears 5 if u were close enough u could one shot the head but not anymore

Oh wow. I’m guessing it was considered OP and was removed.

At point blank range in Gears 2 it was a 1 shot (for the head). Feel free to test it if you don’t believe me.

1 Like

I don’t feel like anyone truly complained about that’s for it’s removal just something tc felt.

Hmmm weird. I don’t remember that. I had 5000 multiplayer games of G2 and my memory doesn’t recall that at all. Maybe I’m just getting old.

You had to be literally point blank, so would unlikely happen.

I didnt realise it either until testing this a while after I had stopped playing it.

1 Like

Hmmm it seems like it wouldn’t have much relevance then because of its rarity. Especially with the lag in G2. But ya, learn something new everyday.

1 Like

Completely agree :slight_smile: