It's not about the community it's about esports

(Zlozz) #61

Nah, it’s back in the vault :smile:

(XxWreckedSoulxX) #62

I mean, it’s pretty simple.

Remaster Gears 3 and update it continuously like Gears 4, also make it for PC too, cross compatible, etc.

It’d save us time from complaining and TC’s time from coming up with something new. It might even bring back more people.

(Voltaire tron) #63

Halo peaked at 1. Then they lost it when they started pandering the multiplayer to the MLG crowd.

(J4CKA1) #64

Oh my gosh. Please stop with the remaster talk. We don’t need any more remastered games, rebooted franchises, etc. NEW AND FRESH

(xxDAMRONxx) #65

There’s a lot of other games out there you could try

(Quinn Quiver) #66

We don’t want other games we want Gears Of War literally no other game out there provides the delicious gameplay that Gears does many of us are just very concerned and we come to the fourms to express these concerns out of love for the franchise not hate

(IVI I S IF I T) #67

You hit the nail on the head with a lot of this. My issue is PC freezing on pascal cards. It took them a year to fix it with very little communication. Oh and it’s not actually fixed just crashes less lmfao. I can’t even touch ranked because of the crashes.

(Duffman GB) #68

You speak my language. Gears 3 with NOTHING removed just updated mp would be the best thing ever…FACT :wink: well my fact…as you were.

(J4CKA1) #69

TC can we get a “stongly dislike” button?

(XxWreckedSoulxX) #70

It’s called bringing back the nostalgia. Sometimes you can only bring dead games back by remastering them. I’d rather call them memory refresh edition, even though it sounds stupid.

(XxWreckedSoulxX) #71

If someone doesn’t like a post, I’m sure that tells a lot.

(ll R E D l) #72

@TC_Octus why should my rank go down when my team mates quit??

(J4CKA1) #73

I get that. I also am so sick and effing tired of remasters and reboots. No one has any creativity anymore. It’s a shady tactic used in many forms of media now to make money off nostalgia and not have to work for it and it’s tiresome as a consumer. I refuse to buy any “anniversary”, remaster, or reboot edition of anything as it’s just lazy AF and I want new ideas and fresh storylines/maps.

(The Sloth T34) #74

Why not both? Remasters are good place holders. Also newer fans can play them without having to deal with questionable graphic/fps.

(J4CKA1) #75

Limited resources.

(The Sloth T34) #76

They make do? Plus it’s probably a lot easier to make.As long as they don’t stretch themselves thin. A good remake can spark a new interest in an old series.

(J4CKA1) #77

Rather have 2 games that they just made happen or 1 that they made great? It’s personal opinion but I choose the latter

(ll R E D l) #78

@TC_Octus can you please explain to me how on a consistent bases I can put 2-3 point blanks into someone just to get one shot by said person??? Please because its insane

(Bleeding Pepper) #79

LOL yeah. I’d love for there to be a killcam where after you die, you get to watch from your killer’s perspective what happened on their end. Often I fire at the enemy at the same time as each other, I do something ridiculous like 30% damage with a perfect reload, and they kill me with one shot. It’s likely to be the connection, but it’d be interesting to see what the other person sees.

(ll R E D l) #80

It’s honestly a joke right at this point. The game was never this bad. Its gotten worse with the last few updates. And I think it has more to do with than just connection. Its happening in about 85-90% of my matches at this point and what pisses me off even more is n these matches when I finally do get someone most times it a kill trade