Is this how you judge someone on horde, especially on overload?

This is not a call out thread.

I thought this was hilarious to post.

Host came out and said he/she was in top 100 on rankings on overload. When I checked it, he/she was right.

But… I mean seriously? Is this how you judge someone on overload? I don’t know what you guys think but I found it hilarious.

IMG_20211020_185017

IMG_20211020_185230

2 Likes

Don’t take someone who has to use being a high ranking player on Overload leaderboards as an argument seriously. That’s my take.

4 Likes

Exactly what I thought.

1 Like

A person boasting his master completions on Overload lol ive officially seen it all. Overload/Blood Drive players are crazy. Can guarantee the only reason they have a striker is to glitch kill the bosses.

4 Likes

It’s like when I was just starting out learning french, and I could recognize a few words in an article but had no clue what they meant and couldn’t decipher context.

2 Likes

It’s like, How Dare You… not be conscientious enough!

I get that sometimes from the Mrs Dipper: DAMMIT YOU AREN’T HELPING RIGHT!

Scoldilocks said it best:

1 Like

Congratulations to whoever sent that message. You made it to top 100 in the easiest thing in the entirety of gears 5 pve. Whoopie. :sleeping: Like bro, unless youre doing no eng run, no should be building anything except the eng since it’s way more cost efficient to do so or just ask for barriers theres a text chat for a reason lol

4 Likes

Overload players are their own breed. No one knows what goes through their brains but them. Lol

6 Likes

Oh man, you messed with someone in the top 100? That’s the unspoken rule of Overload. I can’t believe this is happening … I’m just speechless.

Also, just for fun, I looked at the global stats for that map, and I am 3rd for fastest run with @RelaxingKoty taking 1st place lol. Suppose I should go in and teach this player a few things lol.

3 Likes

Top 100 in Overload…rofl

2 Likes

Yeah I used to play with a group that pretty much only plays Overload. Those super fast times can only be achieved on Beginner though. If anyone tells you they do that on Master they are lying. Lol 40 minute master game,even on Overload, is absurd.

1 Like

Well and here i ame: proud that Overload is the only map im NOT in Top 100 (50s) to each their own :joy:

2 Likes

I’m ashamed of the 70 games ive played on that map. Lol

1 Like

Well i’m assuming you just grinded Cards or XP or whatever just like me so there’s nothing to be ashamed of. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Nothing to be ashamed of that bro lol

Well … eh … I did it in 50 minutes on master lol. “Cough” Of course, that was when you could have Marcus’s ULT forever “cough” lol.

2 Likes

To be fair when i engineer overload i build 3 barriers, then lockerz for everyine. By about 10 everyone has a quad, and i tell them to not deposit anymore and just perk, and i buikd more barriers…

I prefer to have a couple/few barriers, depending on the map, and depending on the team…

But i would never call someone a moron for doing lockers first…

Lol, remember the old days when nothing was built until there was a lvl4 Forge, lol?

1 Like

I will never understand why Barriers first? What will does few barriers do when nobody has ammo to kill the Enemys stuck in it?

And if you got CQC Classes on the Team it’s even more pointless they can easily play without forts for a while or even the full Match.

3 Likes

Yeah i got my engineers to 18 on that map lol and then helped others

Ahahaha! That’s like boasting that you’re the best looking person at a GOW eSports event! I think the term is “low hanging fruit”,

1 Like