(Royce Batty) #2

Seems to be an elevated angle.
The range is a bit iffy.

(ll R E D l) #3

The frags are a joke, so inconsistent.

(Royce Batty) #4

Corrected your statement :smiley:

(ll R E D l) #5

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I just died laughing at that. At first I was thinking what did I say wrong This just made my day

(Me0wMix CatFood) #6

Looks like you started to leave cover right before it went off. If your head cleared the cover, it should have killed you at that range.

Edit; I can see a frame where you started to turn the corner. Though your character was still visibly low, I think the game counts you as being out of protection at that point.

That said, nades in this game are often a major source of BS so I don’t blame you for questioning it.

(ll R E D l) #7

What about these???

1st clip you can see the grenade fall before the sandbag…2nd clip guy throws the grenade after hes dead :weary::weary::weary:

(Me0wMix CatFood) #8

This week alone I’ve had downed enemies sponge grenades, grenades go back in my hand after throwing (lag spikes), grenades land 2 covers away and somehow kill me. There’s definitely issues with them and when you add lag like we’ve been seeing, it gets entirely stupid.

I’ve had lag spikes MOVE ME INTO grenades on multiple occasions. And it wasn’t my internet.

(ll R E D l) #9

Ive had that happen a lot as well, but these 2 clips I’ve been seeing more thats why I started recording

(RayzilIa) #10

This reminds me that i have another ridiculous nade clip. I will have to post it after work today.

(mizzelphug) #11

Grenades have been inconsistent for a long time:

(2:07-2:16)

(RayzilIa) #12

Look at this ridiculousness. :thinking:

(Royce Batty) #13

Clip of the week right there :joy:

(Wisdom Thumbs) #14

100% my favorite clip in all of Gears 4.