Is there No xp today?

Anybody else not earning xp today?

2 Likes

I am, maybe just a localized thing

1 Like

I’m earning XP fine but my wife’s profile hasn’t earned any XP or stars from challenges for at least 3 days now. She’s so close to beating her first tour of duty and is really bummed about it. Hope it gets fixed somehow or were gonna have to find a new game to play together. It’s no fun playing when you can’t level up at all.

1 Like

I completed an Escape run yesterday and got none of the class XP promised. Chat broken completely, broken rewards, Wtf is going on with this game?

3 Likes

You know, now that you mention it, I thought it was a little odd that I didn’t level up to 19 after I completed the Horde daily. I thought for sure 15k plus the typical 12 wave Inconceivable XP output would put me over the edge easily, but I was still lvl.18 after the match. Didn’t think much of it and assumed I wasn’t as close as I thought I was.

Could be that mine was glitched too and I just didn’t look hard enough.

1 Like

I guess it wouldn’t be gears if something wasn’t always broken.

3 Likes

Me too. I am having the same issue since yesterday. I have already posted about it (and opened a ticket too).

1 Like

Same all week end long, no xp no rewards, no daily challenges completed… broke. Game again

1 Like

I tried with my 2nd profile and its fine… when i switch to my main it still doesnt work… this issue sucks so hard

Same to me.

1 Like

Still happening into Tuesday. How do I officially complain about this?

1 Like

Send a ticket…lol. TC sera responded me in a previous post that they are aware of this issue… so we can just wait until the fix…

2 Likes