Is there a update today or anything?

Anyone know what time they usually update us on what’s going on or if there’s any word from tc?

2 Likes

Best answer I have.

5 Likes

Ahh ■■■■ man, they really do like longing things out. Thank you anyway

3 Likes

Based on TC 's ability to say one thing an do another, this likely means that they’re only going to drop the What’s Up today and that the title update will come at a later date.

8 Likes

Probably just an announcement today. The live stream from a few days ago mentioned Baird and Cole. They are changing flashbangs and tweeking a few other things as well

4 Likes

And breaking bunch of stuff in the process.

7 Likes

Oh that sucks, was really looking forward to the new characters. Bet they won’t even release the what’s up till last minute

1 Like

:joy: probably

3 Likes

Didn’t they make a huge deal last patch about how they fixed the flashbang duration? It’s hard to remember between all the deceit and lies.

1 Like

Guess they are tweeking stun duration and they will no longer be a starting granade

1 Like

Duration and starting nade was already changed last week via a live update. There are more changes happening today via a client side patch. They went into detail on all of this and what to expect in last week’s What’s Up.

As much as you guys whine about this game it’s surprising how little you pay attention to the information they provide.

2 Likes

others

Sweet mate no need to be condescending tho, atleast they know now.

1 Like

Sorry it’s difficult to balance it here with what you see.

2 Likes

It’s all good man I understand

1 Like

“Maybe yesterday, but definitely today, but more likely this week, but probably within the month.” - TC official statement.

3 Likes

I see why they waited and didnt say anything. Because we got a Gears 1 Jack skin and two snub skins…

Update and new characters are dropping tomorrow, as stated in the What’s Up that just dropped

2 Likes

Tomorrow is TU1.5. I want to see if I can actually damage the matriarch by using the incinerator on Forge. I tried it before and it did absolutely no damage to her… depressing!!