Is the next gears going make sense or am i going see people shooting the floor or sky or behind me getting a kill mean while my point blank shots to the body ir face do 10% damage?

Stop trying to cheat lag or processing power by speeding up the game or being cool with animation that makes absolutely no sense. In my opinion you want it to make sense then stop this whole moving daster than an actual human can move. Stop letting people run through bullet fire like its doing nothing. Oh wait it isnt doung anything because hit spots arent actually where they appear to be. I live in Seattle i have friends on the east coadt we record each others game play and it doesnt line up. Maybe you should talk to or hire some one from bungie that worked on halo 3. Cause i shouldnt be able to shoot the floor or next to some one or over there shoulder and get 100% damage not should the person shooting me. And no speeding the game up doesnt fix this. Before you release the next gears put full squads in mexico and full squads in Canada and maje all the animation make sense. Or just continue with the bs that gear consistently has and get no real respect from any one

“You missed”

3 Likes

Dang bro is this you? :skull:

This was like 3-4 months ago. Dw man the game be cheating.

4 Likes

Welcome backđź‘Ť

Get Cliff back so he can save the franchise.

1 Like

:skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones: whered you find this clip lol

But im also wondering why he is so afraid to just push a dude who only has 1 other teammate alive when he, himself, has his entire team alive and his leader.

1 Like

My thoughts exactly.

Damn coward.

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Typical Ohio Gears player

5 Likes

We won’t hear from OP again until he decides to make another thread

5 Likes

I like to think that he atleast reads the replies but it just tilts him more so he just leaves until he makes another post.

2 Likes

Average Ohio gears match

1 Like

You’re one to comment

@GB6_Kazuya

The defensive walking playstyle is just too powerful. He honestly would’ve killed him If he didn’t miss. There was 2 times he could’ve bodied him, the roll and miss being the worst I think.

Maybe. Maybe not. But ones own dignity should take priority.

Definitely. It started to look like he was just HOLDING IN RT and hoping for the best. What a disgrace.

Being of such poor skill immediately nullifies your permission to rant on these forums in the consistent manner he does.

1 Like

bro is the worst player I have ever seen in my entire life.

3 Likes

This is the most profound thing OP’s ever posted. I’m at a loss.

3 Likes

Hi kyle

Please leave a message, I’ll get back to you later

You leave me on read

1 Like