Is the game good yet?

Haven’t placed since a week after release. Is there still autoaim and instamelt Lancers with crossmap sightlines?

Lancer had a tiny, miniscule nerf and aim assist is still a thing. See ya in another three months.

5 Likes

Well damn, I’d be mad if I paid money for this and it wasn’t on game pass

1 Like

I will wait and see but if I see another kill cam of the guys camera going in and out to gib me I might update

Short answer is NO. Better than launch.

The latest game is still Gears of War 4.

4 Likes

Its not bad ,I like it

1 Like

Lancer was nerfed and overall aim adhesion was reduced. This was done a while ago. You can get the details in their Whats Ups.

Overall yes the game is in a much better state than it was at launch, and Operation 2 looks to bring some great improvements/content.

Decide for yourself.

3 Likes

No its not good…its never going to get better…than ok🤔

2 Likes

No

1 Like

No I’m afraid not…

1 Like

Nope still getting killed when people aren’t even looking at you, still massive delays, shots disappearing . No it’s a mess

4 Likes

Tried to play last night. I wasn’t impressed. Time for more g4.

1 Like

I would recommend to you man playing Street Fighter V instead… and come back maybe in 6 months time.

Yes the game.is awesome …but the rank system is awful still…win 5 games barely move up lose 1 game and you lose everything you gain

1 Like

It’s almost the same crap since it came out so stay away if you value your time.

1 Like

This. I went back to Gears 4 last night. It’s safe to say it’s superior in every way. Instantly felt like an actual Gears of War title.

3 Likes

No.

To be fair TC are making changes, responding to feedback etc, so fingers crossed.

1 Like

What did the latest patch do? I don’t want to redownload

Patch notes are stickied at the top of the forum.

" Whats Up - December 10th 2019"

1 Like