Is Sofia Hendricks Dead?

Hey Guys Today I Have Some Story And Lore For Ya! So People Have Been Thinking Is
Sofia Hendricks Dead? Well The Main Director Of Gears Of War: JudgeMent
Had Said That Sofia Hendricks Was Not Dead! Well If
You Play The AfterMath In JudgeMent Then
You May Have. Heated Him Say That Sofia Was Kidnapped On Patrol, And That He Saw It On His Scope And He Was Only Able To
Kill One Of Them Well If You Correct It Rightly It Was The Stranded That Had Put Her On Kidnap! As Known The Stranded Hates The Cog, And The Stranded Kinap The Cog For What The’ve Done To Cities. (That Was Really Queen Myrrah) Well Thats All The Lore I Have For Ya So I Hope Ya Like It Make Sure To Share This With Friends And ?Have An Exploding Day!

Paduk found cog tags on the one he killed, it is implied that she was taken away by the cog to be punished for desertion.

Her loomis and karn need to made playable.

1 Like

I don’t think that was the implication.

I think the implication was that they were going to do something awful to her (avoiding spelling it out on this forum).

4 Likes

Its a pretty dark two birds one stone punishment

With Paduk being in gears 5 hopefully we will get more closure in gears 6 but I doubt it since it’s Kaits story now but who knows.

1 Like

Make her play Gears 5?

;3

1 Like

Part of me wants to naively hope she’ll come back.

Then again, part of me didn’t think the devs would drop a bridge on Anya like they did.

1 Like

I have the hard cover comics, haven’t unwrapped them, was looking for an answer to your header, only found conjecture.
I remember back in the day Epic saying they don’t know sht about storytelling, so I never got in to it like I did with S.D Perry’s Resident Evil novels, figured (like Epic (at the time)), it wasn’t important.
So even as a so-called ‘Gear Head’, lore is irrelevant to me. & As a child of the Lara Croft era I’m comfortable saying a super sexy female character is sorely missed from Gears. Me too right? As far as I can tell J.D. is a hunk, so where are the ladies at?!
Sure Gears of War #4 had old Sam, but did you see that chick’s hands? It was like a Seinfeld episode!
Again I guess I’ve gone off topic, but sh
t happens…

1 Like

Good choice…the little kids on here would make memes and giggle at the thought of what supposedly happened to her

1 Like

I Agree Bro Were Are The Sexy Females!? LOL :joy:

1 Like