Is ranked REALLY fixed?

4 Likes

It isn’t. Ryan already stated that the system will need even more tuning/fixing and they’ll release that sometime in December. And I doubt that’ll fix anything neither.

8 Likes

It’s just crazy to me that its still busted… One of my best games in terms of K/D died once in the 2nd round. yes they were lower ranked, but i get 12 pts for a 21-1, 4.2k score, MVP, TDM? lol ■■■■■ crazy.

Honestly it is WAY better than it was, for sure… just baffles me how it’s taking this long to fix a ranking system.

1 Like

I honestly think that they need to implement a simpler, more user friendly rank system.

So many games out there with ranking systems that are easy to understand and you know why you’ve ranked up/down after a match.

With this game’s system, it almost seems like RNG at times…

1 Like

Yep, and to top it off, you never know what youre going to get when you Solo Q.

it feels like ranking up higher, is actually more punishing then staying at a low rank, when it comes to getting good teamates.

im at diamond 1 in TDM and I constantly get 1-2 teamates who are obviously a WAY lower rank, and it just ruins the game because no matter how well you play, its still a struggle, you literally have to completely destroy the other team, or you lose.

You get terrible teammates regardless of your rank when you solo queue or queue with one other person.

I was masters on two accounts prior to the reset and had crap teammates all the way through.

1 Like

What a silly question :joy:

Short answer… No, what did you expect?

For me the new ranking system seemed to make a lot of sense until I hit Onyx 2, at which point a lot of the symptoms of the old, totally busted system began to re-emerge. At least it let me out of Silver.

IKR. The last time I queued up in KOTH I kept getting teamed with these noobs named @l_l_C_L_O_W_N_l , @ll_R_E_D_l , @HUG3_N3WB , and @HugeHoosier . I had to carry so much dead weight I now have scoliosis.

2 Likes

Hold up I have footage

2 Likes

Hey! You did not carry me-(looks at screenshots)-damn…ok…maybe you did…

Me trying to get you guys to the hill:

6 Likes

The “comeback bug” seems to be gone. Thankfully.

IIRC… Everyone on that list bar us two were the ones being carried.

Especially @ll_R_E_D_l and @l_l_C_L_O_W_N_l. I had to see a chiropractor after that gears session.

2 Likes

You obviously dont recall correctly lol

1 Like

Actually that’s the closest to working we have, before the update i did get Master with games like this all the times, -10 to +5 on losing rounds and like +0 to +10 on winning rounds

Ban @Mark36111

2 Likes

Seconded.

2 Likes