Is it too early for someone to make a Gears 6 Speculation thread?

I’m not saying I want to make one, but I do have some good ideas I’d like to throw to the devs. Is it too early for stuff like that?

I say go for it! Don’t let allow your dreams to be constrained by a calendar.

4 Likes

At this point, its definitely not early to be speculating. I always like seeing new theories and such. youd be giving us more than TC at this point :slight_smile:

No but Gears 6 isn’t happening anytime soon.

2 Likes

Exactly, probably fall 2024…

2 Likes

Hopefully

1 Like

My speculation is that we’re about to enter the first ever GoW dark age.

The period between GowJs release and GowUE wasn’t nearly as bleak as this.

I’m very interested to see how the game survives this, because we could turn into Red Faction Guerilla.

2 Likes

its coming up on 3 years and no signs of information anywhere. Horrible PR job on TCs part.

Given the state of the studio’s staff I don’t have high hopes for Gears 6.

But perhaps I could be wrong.

Which is usually very unlikely.
2 Likes

As long as the community is getting content in some form I don’t consider the game to be dead, however TC have just announced eSports ending (for gow5, obvs will return for the next gow) so we’ll have a true period of nothing, a true radio silence. We had this before, but GoW was a lot bigger then so it survived — it’ll be very interesting to see if it survives what will likely be 2 or 3 years of nothing, and 4-5 years since the last release.

3 Likes

Gears will survive, its an Xbox original title.

1 Like

And I thought I could be pessimistic! Ye of little faith, lad. Gears will be fine.

2 Likes

Yup. It’s doubtful that GOW will ever return to it’s peak in popularity (which was probably around the GOW2-3 era) but when the time comes for GOW6 to be released, there’ll be a decent amount of interest. Obviously how long this is sustained for is another matter, but I expect there’ll still be a reasonable number of big long-time fans keeping it going for 18+ months at least.

2 Likes

Nah, it’ll never reach that peak. But quality over quantity! There’s a fair amount of loyal fans that still make the game’s continued support justifiable. Modest, yet immeasurably intelligent and incredibly handsome fans like ourselves.

There’s also the “Ooh, a new game!” crowd that’ll show up initially. Whether they stick around will be down to how well TC does in general with Gears 6.

I’m definitely intrigued to see how it all plays out.

3 Likes

Gears 6 will have amazing graphics, that’s for sure. Coalition is very good in this department.

For the campaign I would like they drop the open world, Gears 5 best parts are linear. Not every game needs to be open world.

3 Likes

Maybe it’s a good thing, put the franchise to rest a little for a triunfal revamp.

That’s exacly what happened to another GoW… God of War.

Banjo kazooie says hello

1 Like

do you have to bring something by the end of 2022 or not until 2023? they had nothing else to do in 2021 and 2022.
a remaster would be considered and Gears 6 later 2023/24

I just hope for information in June, otherwise it will be difficult for us

:sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Banjo Kazooie came out on the Nintendo 64 long before it’s 360 port.

1 Like