Is inting in competitve bannable?

One guy got leader and inted on purpose saying it was “for you” to another guy on our team that typed “xd” after a loss of a round. I imagine this game’s moderation is dead and if not im probably expected to be recording at all times to prove that it happened.

2 Likes

inting = intentionally feeding. I mean like intentionally running it down mid and dying. Everyone knows this xd

Never heard that term before in my life.

17 Likes

It’s mainly used in mobas and it was a hyperbolic statement xd

1 Like

Everyone knows this :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

In all seriousness you can report players, but TC does require proof, otherwise people could make up whatever to get others banned.

If you are on console your xbox should be able to record, if you are on PC you should be able to record provided you have an Nvidia GPU (no idea on AMD’s solution)

Is it like ps4 where it can record up to the last hour and clip that as a video? Or do you have to manually start recording every play session? Because I can’t afford to do option 2 memory wise.

According to google: To capture the last 30 seconds of game play, press the Xbox button on your controller and then press the button (Record that). For longer recordings, press the Xbox button on your controller, then choose Capture options. Then select Record from now or Capture what happened.

On PC you can set up Shadowplay if you have Nvidia and you can customise it record up to the last 20 minutes at whatever quality you specify.

So how long does xbox record what already happened? If the max is less than 20 mins than that’s kinda of a problem.

From google: According to Xbox support, you can record up to 10 minutes of gameplay at a time on the Xbox One’s internal storage, depending on the resolution of the footage and the amount of space available on your hard drive.

But if someone has just ran out and died and said they did it intentially why would you need 20 minutes or more? The last 30 seconds to a minute would be fine.

Context and proof? Sometimes they only admit to it at the end of the match and do it near the start of it. So basically im ■■■■■■ if it happens probably lmao. Only 10 minutes is insane. Otherwise they could claim I messed around with the video or something. Either way in game moderation seems dead as hell. Afks are abundant.

Edit: Imagine making bad points then locking a thread :skull:

1 Like

You are making this much harder than it needs to be. You can report players with the following link

But as I mentioned above TC isn’t going to ban players just based on reports with zero evidence. 10 minutes worth, 1 minute worth or a screenshot where they admit to griefing is helpful evidence. I have submitted player reports and never needed anywhere close to 10 minutes to prove they were AFK, griefing or typing in racist comments in the in-game chat.

People don’t avoid bans for ingame behaviour because a supplied video is under 10 minutes, nor does a video over 10 minutes make it somehow “tamper proof”. The reports go directly to TC not the players you report.

There isnt a TC employee watching each match. Im not sure what ingame moderation you think would exist.

As above, if you want to report a player, please use the supplied link with evidence :slight_smile:

Thank you. :slight_smile:

I’m not sure which points you thiink are bad, but if you want to report players for ingame behaviour, I have given you everything you need to do so :slight_smile: