Is guardian in gears 5? YES!

I’ll be sad if not,…

1 Like

It’s likely it would be? It was in Gears 2, 3 and 4. Why not 5?

1 Like

I know for sure ive seen it flying around in some to the videos theyve released.

2 Likes

“In addition to Arcade, Escalation, and King of the Hill, players can also look forward to other modes like Arms Race, Dodgeball, Execution, Guardian, Team Deathmatch, and Warzone.“

It’s confirmed.

2 Likes

It better be, it’s one of my favorite modes to play.

1 Like

Guardian in Gears 4 sucked completely compared to Gears 3. It was just trash.

6 Likes

Well, I did like knowing where everyone was, for sure. But I know this isn’t original Guardian though.

1 Like

I was gonna say…My initial reaction to the title was “why wouldn’t it be?”

2 Likes

Well you do, it’s just restrained to the Map, not in Tac Com, so if leader is making fallouts of the enemy team, they need a protector or need to be hyper-self aware.

1 Like

2v2 gnasher or ffa?

1 Like

Playing gears 4 a week ago im 99% sure that it doesnt show your enemies on the map anymore. It certainly doesnt when they are on elimination after their leader is dead

1 Like

I remember it the last time I played last season. Sounds like a strange last minute change.

1 Like

I’ve played after the last update last week, and Leader can still definitely see positions (at least in Social). Leader can even see positions when they’re dead.

1 Like

They’re brining back the failed Warzone and Arms Race modes? That just feels so lazy to bring back modes most people didn’t want to play. :frowning:

Curious how they’ll do Guardian this time out. Gears 4 Guardian was my favorite mode by far.

1 Like