Is global chat diabled?

I did a search but didn’t find anything recent. I used to push right analog stick down, or press U on my keyboard for global chat in Horde. Neither of them work and I can’t figure out why.

Any ideas?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Doubt x1000

7 Likes

Hold X. It may seem weird but dont DOUBT it.

1 Like

@HerrKatzchen

1 Like

If this isn’t bait its located here

5 Likes

Same thing when someone can’t use the search-function/google.

4 Likes

Don’t help them! Delete that!

1 Like

I checked that and it’s on. Still not working though.

1 Like

have you checked if you were banned/suspended?

1 Like

Doubt intensifies

1 Like

This was my first thought too. Although, I did get curious…

If you just type the word “chat” into the search, you get a bunch of old articles that have nothing to do with the latest change.

If you type “chat disabled”, you only get a couple, but only one or two have relevant titles.

Maybe this whole time, people have actually been searching and it’s just that the search function sucks? :thinking:

9 Likes

That could be a possibility, but as I said.

Doubt. I just don’t think it’s possible.

No I didn’t get any messages that I was suspended.

Google “gears 5 global chat”. Plenty of sites telling you where and how to turn it on.

What a great change. Thank you, TC. Very cool!

3 Likes

I have it turned on and still nothing happens when I push U on my keyboard, or R3. The command prompts don’t even show up on my screen like they used to, and the chat window never pops up at all.

I have to message other players directly and that works fine, but global chat seems to be completely gone for me.

Maybe try a reboot

well don’t worry about it, global chat is toxic beyond belief anyways so its a blessing :slight_smile:

I re-started my xbox again and now it’s working. Sorry :’-/

1 Like

Awesome. @SH00BiE_D00 deserves credit for the “solution” of this thread though, not me. :slightly_smiling_face: