Is Double xp turned off?

(VettleGT) #1

I’m playing dodgeball and it does not seem as though double XP is on is that only for competitive modes?

(Asurazu Rasu) #2

Its still active for every mode. I’m pretty sure dodgeball however is notorious for horrible XP / credit rates in general

(VettleGT) #3

Ok because it seems like it isn’t on. Thanks.

(xFribbo) #4

Yeah it is still on, it’s permanent from now on. I’d try a new game mode if you’re trying to level up through versus, KOTH is the best for XP.

(HayMaker304) #5

Play ranked.

(WrinklyHornet34) #6

I’m wings 5 or 6 level 83 so double XP doesn’t move the bar by much lol. Takes nearly 3 horde games to go up a level lol. So if it is on or not I honestly couldn’t tell you.

(VettleGT) #7

Dumb response but thanks for trying.

(HayMaker304) #8

It’s not a dumb response lol. It’s the perfect one.

Sorry you think it’s dumb but if your after XP and points you have to play games that give you the most.

Ranked KOTH and escalation matches are it.

Games like dodgeball and guardian happen so fast that you can’t get enough in match points to gain enough XP.

I’m not a good VS player but I average around 5-6000 points in a ranked KOTH match but like last night I gained 2 levels and almost 7,000xp in 2 matches.

Be smart about what your playing and my dumb response won’t seem so dumb anymore.

(VettleGT) #9

Sorry, i was drunk when i responded, ■■■■ move my bad. Not chasing xp i was just wondering… Sorry.

(NUBinbound) #10

is it really double xp if x2 is now the standard? :thinking:

(Death Slice X) #11

yea it is cause of gears 5 will be out this year they do this on every preveses gears games so yea

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #12

That was a joke😂

(Death Slice X) #13

yea is going now