Is 70% the new 83%?

Let me know what you guys think of these 2 clips. This was in my last 2 matches under an hour ago. I’ve been seeing alot of 70% damage when i feel like i should have gotten the kill. The 1st clip i really feel i had him. The 2nd one a little more iffy, didn’t hit the shot perfect, but still feel i should have had him.

1 Like

I always get point blanks 70 - 79 - 80 - 83 - 89 - 97%

It’s like I can hit those EXACT percentages consistently.

2 Likes

things like that are why i dont play anymore. happens too often and costs matches and rank.

i think it has to do with wallbouncing. connections just cant keep up making players invinsible mid animation.

2 Likes

You can clearly see in the first clip that i hit him the first shot with a couple pellets,then what should have been a headshot with the second, but the kill feed says 1 hit 70%. What a joke this game has been lately. I’m really starting to think about quitting and just playing other games until 5 comes out, but that will probably be the same mess. Between the hit detection bad teammates, quitters, afker’s, servers, high pingers i find myself raging WAY more than having fun.

2 Likes

I’m getting in shotgun duels and the game says i only did 9%…I am starting to think that i am not good at aiming with the gnasher

Some more fun with the servers today. Especially like how my smoke turns into a boltok.

The game doesn’t reward precision it rewards stupidity. That first clip is particularly disgusting.

1 Like

You missed :grin:

1 Like

You aren’t the only one bro…

1 Like

Believe me, when 5 comes out - it will be the same as 4. I don’t play this game 5 days, and don’t wanna play it, because nothing changed. 17 updates… 17. What a shame.

1 Like

Yup that 2nd video especially has been a problem since GoW1, it will never be solved.

1 Like

I’ve been get 82% more than 83% lately…

(at 0:36) (3:45)

(at 1:56)

1 Like

I swear its 82%. See it so often

1 Like

I haven’t noticed the 82%. I’ll have to pay closer attention.