Introducing the new Xbox Series X Fridge. Power Your Dreams Memes

3 Likes

I’d preorder it, but I don’t want to have to pay for the Freezer DLC down the road…

6 Likes

Love the colour inside,somewhere I read that Microsoft sent snoop dog a fridge.

@TC_Sera Did you come up with this madness?

I kid, I kid.

I like the nod to Marcus and the tomatoes though.

2 Likes

I literally laughed out loud. One of the best lines of dialogue in the whole franchise, and it’s about frikkin tomatoes… lmao

1 Like

My internal submission referenced Kadar

I guess them Locust would need some strong fridges for those Rockworm corpses.

2 Likes

Dude, they’ll just add it in as an update, once they add the update then you should see the freezer installed, although it’ll probably take up a lot of GB’s

2 Likes

That’s probably true, but I like the number of Green Beans it comes with, so I don’t want any Freezer space taking up those precious GBs.

1 Like

What I mainly want to know is how many bugs it can fit. I was gonna think of some other terrible fly pun but I’d just be winging it if I did.

Xbox is giving this thing away for real though.

1 Like

HA! :heart:

Yes, I know, it was so bad you might say, it was tearable. I may or may not have some knowledge in paper puns too.

First you have your Xbox Series X Fridge,

then the Xbox Series X MINI Fridge (Now compact and smaller for those people who prefer that and totally does a little better performance wise)

Then the Xbox Series X Cooler (It looks different and has some wheels on it and is just the same as the Mini Fridge performance wise

2 Likes