Interesting news (stuff about the GOW⚙ movie)

Screenshot 2021-05-25 184824

What do you guys think about this? hehe

10 Likes

Gears movie plans have been around for a while, a book is being written too!

2 Likes

If they don’t have a comment about the shotgun not working right the movie will fail…

17 Likes

Everyone knew the charisma-vacuum Bautista would ruin any chance of getting a half-decent Gears movie, so who really gives a F?

5 Likes

They need to get MASTERCHIEF right

Just worried on the actors for GEARS, don’t want Batista as Marcus or Big E as Cole, instant flop if it is

Brian Cranston as Adam Fenix is all I want to see

6 Likes

or showing Delta squad wall bouncing around Locust.

7 Likes

I mean who else would play Marcus? this is for strictly live action, if it were an animated movie id obviously prefer the actual game VAs.

I like that hes passionate about gears, I wouldnt want some random actor to play Marcus and not care for the role.

3 Likes

Batista makes a better look for dom imo

3 Likes

Ik we were getting a Fallout series :relieved:
im super excited. as for Universal making the movie? yikes…

Its going to be really embarrassing for them when batista goes to finish off the big baddie and he gets 99 in 1 then gets chainsawed.

3 Likes

Any half roided, grumpy looking dude that isn’t Batista or some WWE-■■■■. Some random methhead of the streets would already be better.

2 Likes

Why dont you like him?

Gabriel Iglesias

1 Like

Urm, wasn’t that confirmed like, back in 2016? And nothing has happened since then?

Like, that’s old news lol.

1 Like

Nope I checked the twitter, it was posted 3 hours ago.

I want Adam Sandler as baird and Nick cage as marcus

2 Likes

I know but the tweet came out like 3 hours ago lol

1 Like

That’s not even funny. Not at all.

It’s bad enough that guy exists let alone becomes a main character in the first movie for the Franchise.

2 Likes

Its for fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hes a terrible actor, just watch his new zombie movie.

1 Like