Installing issues

Hello everyone,I am having an issue and can’t find any clear solution anywhere. The game itself installs just fine,around 129 gb file on Xbox PC app. So,the issue is,when I go into the game,everything says playable…but not fully installed,I go to the install section in options,and select one of the options to install,but it’s never makes any progress installing. It stays stuck at 68%,same thing if I try to install them all at once. I’ve uninstalled game,and reinstalled 6 times now…I can’t even fully customize in multiplayer until it finishes. Someone please help,I’ve tried multiple things to fix it but nothing helps,I’ve got it installed on my C: drive which is a 500gb SSD with plenty of space left. Another thing to note,when it’s “installing” and I leave the game to my desktop,nothing is downloading on my Xbox app. So…I’m not sure why is going on. But I want to play this so bad. The ultra graphics pack installs just fine and does show up in my app downloads

1 Like

Have you tried installing from the Microsoft store to see what it shows?

Make sure your Windows/apps are up-to-date.

1 Like

i have the same problem on pc. The company installed 40% and did not install any more.

1 Like

Had this same exact issue. I’ve found the only solution, after a fresh install, is to select the thing you want to install via the install manager in settings, then don’t touch anything until complete. Install one item at a time. This worked for me.