Inconsistency with gnasher

Is it just me or is the gnasher EXTREMELY inconsistent? I can hardly get kills with this thing any more man. I’ve played every gears since 1 and have been very gnasty with the shotgun im every game except this one. Amd recently o feel like i have a terrible connection as my shots won’t even show up in kill cam. Just shows me getting gibbed when I shot first even. Anyone else having this problem or is it just my network cause it says its fine but… Idk …

1 Like

Yeah 4% is the new 96, 97% when I shoot point blank.

I hate to say this my friend but im just glad to hear it’s not just me lol… Its getting hard to play any more… Sad,

4 Likes

Hell yeah, ihonestly started to feel like i suck as soon as i switched from 4 to 5… Glad to hear its not just me… Seems like some of it might be slow connection , but my ping is usually 40-50… Is there anythine else that can cause delays?

1 Like

Having a hard time my self sadly, games just different along with not working properly.

Yes there are time were i shoot point blank and nothing.

2 Likes

Take it from me. You just really have to practice in this game. This is a different breed of gears. Watch some videos of pros, that really helped me.

Edit: one of the most important things I learned his to hold your shots and only shoot when you know it’ll be a Kill

1 Like

Its not inconsistent, its the connection against other players. Not only do shots have to be more precise, but you also more than likely are playing against players with a better connection/lower ping.

You have to recognize those players with low ping and time your shots accordingly or itll feel like your playing against host.

1 Like

Good lookin out. I try not to blame the game but rather myself. I guess they have made movement a bigger importance than aim. Because of the wall bounce craze I would assume but hell I’m sticking with it for now. Im just a pop shot kinda guy. I’m no pro but I am def very experienced and the wall bounce thing has always been kinda gimmicky to me. And when it rose to popularity after the first game or two it gave me a headache but I learned how to counter it with my play style. It just seems as if damage and range are a bit inconsistent in this game