In what wave do warden show up

alil help in what wave does the warden show up so i can kill 10 of them lol for the challange.

1 Like

I could be wrong but I think it is random and they could appear at 10, 20, 30, or 40 wave mark. Also in Escape, there are some maps that always have one, I forgot which one but that was how I got a few of them playing Escape a lot.

1 Like

ooh ok thanks for the info cuz thats the only place i seen them when i played once to see if i like it or not and i dont cuz it takes to long and i just want to run by to get the medals lol im more of a vs guy and dont like to do horde or escape.

They are a miniboss so in horde they have a chance to show up on wave 15, 25, 35 and 45. Honestly, I’d say your best bet is to create a custom horde game on beginner and set the settings to start on wave 15. Hope for wardens and restart if you don’t or after you’ve killed some.

8 Likes

See if in Escape past maps if ‘The Hive’ map is there. There’s usually a warden in the 2nd act of that hive. IF there is kill him then kill yourself and repeat, it’s super ez. If you get a flock instead of a warden, exit and try again.

If ‘the hive’ isn’t available anymore thoug then i’m not sure how you’d do it. Maybe a custom map if you can pick The Hive and run it wouuld count, i dunno.

Escape map “the hive” has a warden 9 out of 10 times after the safe room…

Kill, restart, repeat.

1 Like

To my knowledge Wardens don’t appear on “Main” boss waves. They appear in the mini-boss waves like wave 15 or 25. But it’s still random chance for you to get them. Main bosses are enemies like Swarmak, Kestrel and the Matriarch.

1 Like

Thanks you guys for all the info I’ll help me out to get warden playable character.lol

1 Like

Also there is always a Warden at the end of the Hunters map for Escape.

1 Like

Horde they are the mini boss usually a wave or two before boss wave.

Correct.

5 waves prior. 15, 25, 35, 45.

1 Like

as mentioned Escape the Hive usually has one at the start of Act 2, take a boomer from the room before in act one and boom him twice, keep a drone alive so he can kill you, that’s it rinse & repeat , be done in 10/15 minutes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thank you…i was able to find one in horde match 15 after loading it 6 times lol then i ran out of time so when i get home from work ill go at it again and even try escape lol and get my double stars done on the way.

It’s usually 15 and on the 5s after that, 25, 35 etc. I would suggest putting the Hive on escape on beginner, go to after saferoom boss 50/50 rng chance its flock or warden, if warden, kill run around corner, let sire kill you, repeat respawn from saferoom 10 times.

1 Like

You’re better off farming The Hive in Escape. Speed through the first act and once you get out of the safe room, move up the right and hang a left, progressing until the “boss” spawns. If it’s a flock, either quit the game or complete it, but if it’s a warden, just kill it and get yourself killed. You’ll spawn back at the halfway mark and just repeat this process 9 more times.

1 Like

I just did this and it actually didn’t take very long. Farming The Hive on escape is definitely the easiest method. I think Lahni makes it easiest because wardens go down pretty quick with her ult. Just make sure you have it ready when you enter the safe room.

1 Like

Either her or Emile tbh.

Escape in the map The Gaunlet.

3 Likes

I just did a custom horde on district, starting wave 15, if warden didn’t spawn I just returned to lobby didn’t take very long at all!

1 Like

Yep, there is always a warden on The Gauntlet shortly after you drop down from the second set of safe rooms. There are no acts on this map though, so if it goes wrong then you have to go back to the beginning but it shouldn’t be a problem on Beginner.