I'm usually not in favor of smackdowns mid-game......but

So I recently played a Koth game where my connection dropped and I was kicked out of the match. By the time I was able to rejoin, we were already on the 2nd round, and the opposing team was executing, t-bagging, giving the smackdown, etc… on our team because they thought we were down a player.
So anyway, I come back and pretty soon 2 of their players left. So for the entirety of the 3rd round, our team did nothing but execute, t-bag, smackdowned etc… the remaining 3 players.
It was hilarious. Such poetic justice.
We won btw :joy:

9 Likes

Karma can indeed be a :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:.

1 Like

Yeah we he had three going at the same time. One person finished before me, then I finished second, then a third person finished right after me.

1 Like

Jesus that Enforcer is powerful.

One of the people that I downed with it was actually the person that placed it :joy:

1 Like

From playing with you here and there - I’m assuming they did something to deserve it which just makes the salt feel that much better in the wound.

2 Likes

shrug I still don’t do it. No matter what. I will do the Dropshot execution. I think I’ve done it…err about 5 times.

1 Like

The best is when someone does it in social…

like…

Wat? ■■■■, I’m gonna go make a sandwich while you guys do this.

I sometimes go Global and say “* hey I can get you a job at the local bean canning factory. you press one button all day. you can paint it yellow and put a Y on it. you’d like it”.

4 Likes

me pasa lo mismo a mi, enserio

Lol, we were playing these guys today who had some of the worst connections I’ve ever seen but we hung in there. But every time the two highest pings would down someone they would do the humping animation and than beat down. They lost because of it but I usually killed the enemy that was in the process of a beat down, lol. Such easy and satisfying targets to go for.

1 Like

Had a guy doing it to all my team the other day and right from the get go. He came last out of the entire game. I messaged him and said he should spend more time concentrating on capping rather than beatdowns. To be fair he answered back he likes doing it and it is only a game. unusually his response was very cordial, as was mine to him though.
Can’t argue with that I suppose, not for me though. I may have done it once. I hate it, even if I didn’t hate it, it takes too long, you let your team mates down and you are vulnerable. I do however chainsaw…a lot! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Worthless teammate doing selfish things. Why not play TDM if all he wants to do is go for kills? While he’s wasting time beating an enemy down his team is at a disadvantage (to a degree). Yes, it becomes 4v4 but truth is many teams see that nonsense and kick it up a notch and tear them up.

1 Like

Yeah. You do run into those people who will do that from the very start of a game. Which I find a little irritating.

I think it is getting worse lately. I’m unsure if it is because the player base is shrinking but as well as nearly every match (KOTH) being a total sweat fest now, and I’m only in Gold ranks.
I’m also getting dryhumped, “no -no’d” beatdown etc more than ever.

2 Likes

It’s so weird. Especially when it comes from a inferior player. Like, really bro?

1 Like

Actually played against a forum member a few nights back*. He won but felt the need to send me a message saying "Lancer F-ing noob " I’m sure I outscored and outkilled him!!!

*if I get negative/nasty comms, I go all Sherlock on them and see if they belong to our mostly great community…and he does, classy :wink:

2 Likes

Haha! Nice move👍
Some of the things people do on Koth to prove their dominance is ridiculous. There was one I played recently where some guy kept trying to smoke nade take me, just so he could snub execute me. He finally was able to do it at the end of the third round. Just stupid.

1 Like

Beatdowns feel so awkard… whether you are the beater or the beatee.

1 Like

I smell a riveting journal entry for some very excited 13 year old that night.

2 Likes