I'm starting a Pack Collection it seems

Just a few unopened packs I’ve kept from previous releases.

video here

1 Like

You plan on opening them upon Gears 5 release? Or keeping them sealed?
That is a nice collection.

1 Like

Dunno yet… for now I’m just going to leave them as they are.

1 Like

You need to open them. It’s so unorganised, made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. :joy:

1 Like

Why though? Perhaps the OP prefers to keep them unopened!

For example I have 54 unopened weekly bounty packs! XD

2 Likes

-shivers- 54…oh no.,:scream:

1 Like

Hey at least i’ll have the most unique pack opening video in the community if i go ahead with opening them Kappa.

So theres like 165 bounty cards just sitting there xD. Reckon majority of them will be horde lmao.

Also proof:

2 Likes

Now that’s neat. I should have kept one of each like that. Wouldn’t have been that many more credits.

When new packs come out and you buy, say 50, do those show first or alphabetically?

1 Like

Thanks bud… the last pack I typically get/buy is always shown first, which is usually the weekly bounty pack, but as you can see in this vid it was the Rise of RAAM pack. Sadly there is no option to sort alphabetically, which would make things more organized.

These were all packs that I bought with credits as well, unless given out for free by the Coalition… the lone exception is the Savage Locust 10 pack which I won on the Developer Stream, also there are 2 Dizzy packs (both a 400 and 2,000 version).

1 Like

Nice! :+1: I had considered doing that at one point but what tends to happen is I decide to open them anyway. lol

1 Like

Figured I would upload a final vid since all packs besides the standard ones will no longer be available .

You can see it here

Unfortunately as impressive as it is, my collection is far from complete, as my packs are only from what I was able to purchase with credits, obtained by completing challenges, given out for free for the holidays and claimed on various Dev Streams (the Savage Locust 10 card pack was won off a quest … and maybe the 10 card Griffin pack as well since I don’t remember where I got that one from specifically)… I’m missing a few early packs (UIR, Halloween), all the Esports stuff (never bought any) and I’m sure a few more I don’t know about.

2 Likes