Gears Forums

I'm feelin kinda bad

…for all the golds that are stuck playing gears 4 with me while ya’ll go play your gears 5 tech demo…

5 Likes

Alice chainsaw massacre

3 Likes

I just watched the gears 5 weapons changes and ranking explanation vids.

Ranked sounds like it’ll be interesting. At the very least, should alleviate people not knowing where they are or why they didn’t move up ( due to the mystery background skill in 4.)

3 Likes

“I did so well!! Why did my points go down!!”

“Not gaining points, why?”

“Ranking system doesn’t work”

:+1:

1 Like

Most of my results havent counted so I am at 4/5 placement matches. After maybe 12-15 games :stuck_out_tongue:

We have been easily winning almost all of them and my teammates keep losing rank after each match :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Lol. Been wondering where you were Alice.

Just been here… beating up on the golds. :smiley:

2 Likes

lol

Shut the enemy team out 180-0 both rounds

All of us derank.

Whaaaa

6 Likes

Consistently positive with most elims. Most caps. Usually mvp. Half my matches haven’t counted. Can’t get out of Gold lol.

Literally lost 14000 points on an MVP win.

1 Like

@Metal_Gear_Mo (Diamond 4) and myself (Diamond 3) KotH Gears 4

Dominate lobbies with MVP or 2nd (we traded a lot)

Silver 3 with deranks

If Diamonds playing at a Diamond level are now silvers… what will a Gears 4 Bronze now be? Mud?

2 Likes

Lol its definitely not fully working right now. I dont think this will be the case when the game releases.

1 Like

Lol, I know. We were having a laugh with it.

A lot of matches not even counting. I had a match i had 20 more kills than the next guy. At the end match didnt record.

Lol, I played 15 matches before it said I completed my placement.

Why does it feel like you lose rank because the matches not counting are registering as a quit? :joy:

Its possible. Lol.

1 Like

Im just focusing on learning the ins and outs of the maps and changes to weapons.

1 Like

Same here.

My group had a good feel of it last night. Good crossing and flanks. Plenty of saves and revives which was great to see. I mostly play KotH and will be doing so on the full release. Add me if you want to play sometime. :v:

1 Like

I also feel bad for them,they lost.

I know people arent liking Arcade. But im actually enjoying it. I wouldnt play it much since its not ranked, but its helping me get my aim down with the Markza and Sniper.

1 Like

I would play it if i had limited time, kind of how i play Social now.

1 Like