I'm calling you out Coalition. This is a disaster and I expect it to get worse

Please fix the garbage servers… 3 days and I might have completed a total of 6 waves of horde. Absolute nonsense. Super happy I gave TC more of my money. Should have known better.

7 Likes

Agreed it’s ridiculous I can barely play. Tried to play campaign coop with a friend yesterday and finally gave up because of all the disconnections.

2 Likes

ive been playing solo Campaign and enjoying myself. after reading this im happy i avoided online till release day. people must have expected server trouble 5 days before retail launch. had to happen

1 Like

I honestly did expect this as it was the same with the early release for gears 4 as well. What annoys me is the online. It’s basically judgment all over again. Lancer is super strong and everyone uses it as soon as they realise they can’t win gnasher duels and the matches usually devolve into teams camping and lancering each other from across the map because you just can’t make any forward progress. That’s not including if you manage to pick up the Markza, Retro or Hammerburst which are even stronger.

2 Likes

I agree with all of you. This game is beyond disappointing. And the store is complete trash, so to actually have anything cool I have to spend a small fortune to get it. Anybody who doesn’t want to do that will have very little content as far as skins and characters. So dissapointing!

4 Likes

i almost want to avoid multiplayer right now, sounds like it will ruin the great impression i have of gears 5 to fall back to server and lag complaints.

3 Likes

You are on the wrong end of it. Some, I have been in this situation, are on the bad side most of the time. Others are almost always on the good side. By this I mean bullet damage and actually counting. I put a full mag into a player running across a section. They get to us, I am sure my teammate hit shots and said they did, and I get 5 hits for 47%. My teammate got that same junk. And the player just took a gnasher one shot to our face. But reverse this. Same match. And I fall instantly to a lancer. Player was able to down both of us as we moved in together. Got 100% on 10 hits on both of us. Same player. Nobody else hit us. So a full mag downed 2.

I assume that is why you cannot get to gnasher fights. Because if the lancer is doing that then you cannot make it. The instant I was getting shot I slowed down and went down. Yet the other player on the other team literally ran right through fire from 2 lancers. Game video shows I was hitting. Pings were great for all of us.

It is not just the lancer either. I was being downed in 2 shots with the boltok repeatedly one match. So were other teammates. Yet 2 to the head at a closer range was not downing people.

And one definite issue I had was getting 1 hit for 11%. When through a stretch of a game were EVERY SINGLE TIME it would give me 1 hit for 11% no matter how much I shot the other player. A gnasher from point blank was 1 hit for 11%.

I have not gotten into the campaign but I hear some good and bad about it. Definitely hearing it is better than 4 though. And that is a good thing. But new typically is always better to some. Was going to play it but everyone I know that was playing co-op kept having issues. And one solo player was telling me they got to a point and could not proceed for some reason.

Escape and Horde also would not load from some of them correctly and I did not want to give it a go alone.

1 Like

Haha this is so bad. These so called dedicated servers are below average. This game is a flop. Luc_grand I’m confronted with the same issues PvP is no better then gears 4 and that was a disaster. So thanks coalition for gasing us all up only to present us with this pile of crap you call a game.

2 Likes

The servers being so bad is on par with how bad the GTA online launch was.

1 Like

All I can say is I’m so glad Borderlands is out on Tuesday because after I’m done co-op campaign with my buddy I’ll be done this game so fast. Multiplayer is Trash. Horde is a massive downgrade, There’s fk all for cards. I was so looking forward to being an engineer and supporting my team while manning a turret but nope. Epic fail.

2 Likes

You can thank stopping power and focus on the least fun weapons being overpowered AGAIN.

TC doesn’t get that its to have skill in gears, they want everyone to go home with a trophy and get kills with the lancer.

3 Likes

Lnacer & Gnasher & red screen needs change ASAP …

3 Likes

My game won’t even launch and I’ve been kicked from the one ranked match I played five times.

I’m so glad I only spent a dollar on this game through game pass. I will gladly let it expire and not play Gears 5 until the issues have been resolved. I don’t understand how you have two tech tests which apparently were not on a scale anywhere near the amount of people that got online yesterday and learn nothing about how the system will react to thousands of people trying to access services at the same time. What’s worse, getting kicked at random intervals only to be given a vague error message about what happened on top of having the game crash in a similar fashion that plagued Gears 4 for two plus years is not good for your outlook, TC.

I get that it’s only day two and the game technically launches on Tuesday, but at the same time, it’s live now. You should have been better prepared for this. If this continues past Tuesday, this game will probably be the second worst launch to Fallout 76. You would want to rectify these issues before or shortly after Tuesday. If they last past Thursday, you can expect people to take to social media in the same way they talked about other games with rough launches and you can also expect myself and many others to pass this game up and go play one that works. This is absolutely absurd.

3 Likes

Yea those are all great points. I’m an avid gnasher wall bouncer so getting around the stopping power isnt an issue for me but the damage output, especially with an active,oh boy. I can get in and get a gnasher kill but 3 of their team mates are camping and just lancer firing because they made it so strong that it’s an annoying/really good option. Especially when anyone has an active. They just really need to tone down the strength, it’s meant for cover fire or if people are really just sitting out in the open but with an active and well placed shots half a clip puts you down.

Think you are the lucky one lol…Can’t even complete a game without getting kicked out or not getting any points.

YES EXACTLY, you get it. Look I’ll even play devils advocate, I know how hard it is to learn wall bouncing and gnasher duels I get it. Without that the game is a generic 3rd person cover shooter that devolves into lancer fire and flashbangs and waiting for someone to grab the power weapon and break the stalemate which even that no one wants to bother with cause the lancer is almost the better option.

I can’t believe nobody is bringing up the severe lack of content in this game! Yeah it’s broken beyond belief but where is our huge customization options? “the most in depth customization they have ever made”? As quoted by the devs multiple times and we can’t even make a loadout for ranked matches, absolutely zero customization for horde too and can’t even buy weapons from the fabricator!? I’ll be playing gears 4 till this game has everything we were promised

4 Likes

So is there anything or not?!

This is like the Destiny game I played. I played a lot of the first one it was bad for awhile but then they made it good near end. But then 2 they took everything away made people pay for basic stuff that was free in 1 and all the good changes from the community telling them what’s good was gone. Then they tried to sell everything in pieces again so I think it’s what they are doing with this game too because they can’t use the loot crate stuff…

1 Like

Exactly! And it isn’t acceptable when they specifically say that this game has more customization and content than gears 4 when it blatantly doesn’t

3 Likes