If you used the Old Forums

Do you remember this?

If you don’t wanna watch the video… apparently a website pertaining the ranking and rating of one’s own fecal matter? That was commonly linked on the “official” or adjacent Gears of War Forums?

Wasn’t around and I don’t know if it was a prevalent issue or anything, but saw this video and it made me wonder.

Was this a real thing?

i have been around the forums since the gears of war 2 days , i dont recall this on the EPIC FORUMS (im not saying it wasnt i just dont remember it , i know it wasnt in the section the EGFC/GFC setup our home in ) ,and i dont know the Gears of Media forums ,i never heard of that

1 Like

I think it was Gearsofpedia, like on the Fandom wiki site or something similar, Category:Forums | Gears Of War Fanon | Fandom

As far as I know this site is the only remaining Gears Forums online.

1 Like

I don’t recall anything like this either.

The only prevalent trolling was the “Mr Ed” person.

1 Like

This doesn’t ring any bells, no.

1 Like

I don’t remember either, but I used the old Forums a few times in comparison with using the forums now

1 Like

Good old Mr Ed

2 Likes

I love that it’s a Crit1kal video because he’s probably the most famous/successful person who started off their content creation by playing GoW.

1 Like

Yes, apart from Mr Ed and his horse, lol, I don’t recall anything like this on the original forums.

1 Like

No becaue they never once talked about THE FORNICATOR

1 Like

Just echoing the sentiments of everyone else here. I was active daily on the old Epic forums for Gears 2, 3 & J and I don’t remember this.

3 Likes

Don’t remember this but i do miss Fl4k banning me

2 Likes

She banned me once for like a day because I was trolling with Tao

2 Likes