If you could go back in time

The game has been out for 10 months and many things have changed.

What one thing would you tell your past self?

Teaching yourself everything you know, doesn’t count.

I’ll start off. I would have taught myself how to do DFB.

1 Like

Focus on Reups more.

Can’t find anything else I’d be doing different.

1 Like

Don’t know what DFB means.

I would have focused on Escape and left Horde alone until I had everyone playable in Escaped fully leveled.

2 Likes

Death From Beyond. A ribbon that could very easily be farmed in Horde with a second controller on Asylum.

3 Likes

Erm, I dont really think I would do anything.

I’d probably just reaffirm myself and just say, “Be patient, it will get better.”

Staying patient helped with the game itself upon other things, like achievements and irl stuff.

I wouldn’t really change anything.

2 Likes

Because Gears POP! is almost a year now, I’ll go back and stop myself of starting one of the most frustrating P2W game that I ever knew.

About Gears 5, the only thing it would be: “Don’t focus so hard on Escape yet, and you will lose almost 1 month of boost because of” vacations""

3 Likes

Play the campaign first,sadly because of the issues still present.

1 Like

Warn myself.

I would tell myself to stay away from OP3 to avoid the stress.

But would end the conversation with myself, stating that- “Just wait till OP4”

That’s all I can really think of.

3 Likes

I would of went into online as soon as I could. I had no idea about boost and didn’t even know it was a thing but when I got the game I was given 30 days of boost, which wasnt pointed out to me, and didn’t notice until I went into online and only had 15 days left :frowning:

Also would have spent more time on the tour of duty 1. Honestly I thought I got stars from just basically playing online and had no idea certain tasks had to be completed to obtain stars until it was virtually impossible to get enough stars to complete it lol. I know some of the stuff can be bought but there is something about earning through gameplay that really makes it more worth while.

Oh and I really wish I had of played the characters deemed unfit for Horde more. At the end of OP1 and during OP2 I spent lot of time leveling them up and finding out they great choices for horde and could add to the meta at the time contrary to what players believed.

I know you asked for one but those are the ones that get me lol.

1 Like

I really regret not completing OP1, and not getting the museum weapon set!

1 Like

So many things…

1 Like

Buy a ■■■■ ton of face masks, hand sanitizers, and gloves, and sell them for huge profits.
Bet on the KC Chiefs to win the superbowl.

scumbag mode activated

Don’t spend any currency on totems / cosmetics, just wait

1 Like

I would tell my self ,"don’t even waste your time playing this game. Because over the course of the next 10 months they will drastically change the mechanics, add stuff and then remove it and add it again. They will never make up their minds about what this game should look like. It’s a 10 month beta period. And if you’re into MP, stats, and leaderboards then you’re s.o.l.

Don’t grind your ■■■ off and just play relaxed or a different game entirely wait until OP4

1 Like

Single stick movement has been a game changer for me. I’ve always had trouble aiming in this game. I can’t really say why other than i feel the aiming mechanics are weird, combined with the movement. Single stick movement has made it so that my aim is not all over the place. It’s not a perfect setting but it’s been interesting and better for me! I didn’t really know it existed or what it did until i saw some threads recently on the topic.

1 Like

1 Like

I would not remove TDM from ranked in op 4

1 Like

Buy stocks in toilet paper, hand sanitzer, face masks, and bleach.

6 Likes

Bought shares of Amazon, Apple and Red Bull…Oh wait this is about Gears 5 yeah? Sorry,