If you complete the tutorial for Gears Tactics you get Armoured Gabe Diaz for free. Are there any more promos like this?

Title says it all. I recently completed the tutorial for Gears Tactics using game pass and was surprised that I got Armoured Gabe Diaz for free on Gears 5. Are there any more promos like this? Personally I feel like it would be cool if they added more multiplayer skin rewards for completing solo tasks kind of like Gears Of War 2 and 3

No. The pink clowns were free for GPU-members for about 2weeks but that (thankfully) expired a long time ago.

1 Like

If you buy one of the new action figures (retail 69.99-109.99 usd) you can get the azure marcus

Those guys will always make me cringe no matter what

3 Likes

What do you mean by GPU members? Like PC players? lol

GamePassUltimate

2 Likes

Game pass ultimate

1 Like

I saw that but afaik he just has blue nipples and they tried to charge £16 postage.

Lol never said it was worth it lol. And they have done many earnable characters via in game challenges for certain modes in the past, just kinda have to be there when they do. If you missed out all you can hope is they come to the permanent store. Which has continously been slept on the last 2 ops, besides adding main characters.

1 Like

Yeah shame. Well other than them adding Locust Sniper and Flame Grenadier in drop 2.

Yeah, lotta weak sauce up in that permant store. Hopefully once op 8s over they’ll be at the point where they can just drop everything cause who honestly cares at this point. Just let people get and play the skins they want. Never restrict the player when you dont need to. That’s how you lose people.

1 Like

Actually having a weekly store gets people to come back every week along with the event of course. Personally I like semi limited items but that’s probably just some weird brain quirk lol.

My limit is exclusives, everything else post op should be fair game. But that’s just my wierd brain talking lol

1 Like

Fair enough. I can understand why you’d think either way. Btw when you said some characters were available through in game challenges do you mean like weekly events?

There were a few, probably more weapon sets than character skins, and most were weekly events (either pvp, or pve) that you had to earn all the medals for. Last one I can think of was the bikini drone you got for completing the medals for this horde event.

1 Like

OHHHH yeah i saw that a streamer was using azure marcus and was wondering how you got him, thanks for the comment. What a rip-off though lol.

3 Likes

Don’t bother, you can get old JD for free with Coins anyway.

If they were at least actual stationary figures who looked good I would snack a Warden, but ■■■■■■■ action-figures? Nah,I’m good.

Leaving aside that the quality will probably be more than questionable especially when compared to figmas.

2 Likes

Wym?

Gabe isn’t worth getting Tactics just to unlock. TC made him available in the store for coins.

Also, a lot of people have pointed out that Gabe looks like JD. Kait has daddy issues apparently.

2 Likes