If you are a real Gears Fan!

IF YOU ARE A REAL GEARS FAN EVERYONE GO BACK TO GEARS4 , after playing both compare each other Gears4 versus I have to say is the best multiplayer game to date in the series yes fans complain a lot about the game through its 3 year cycle but try Gears4 again after playing Gears5 and feel the difference Gears4 feels like the perfect game but Gears5 I love the story compare to Gears4 and I prefer Gears5 Horde over Gears4 but Escape what a waste of a mode Gears4 is the great game to play for the best experience of a gears multiplayer I am sick and tired of people praising Gears5 for nothing it’s doing right please Fans of Gears OF WAR GO BACK to Gears4

I don’t think it has anything to do with being a “real” fan or not but I’ve been seeing more friends going back to 4. I might join them.

1 Like

Yeah…I love purity tests…

1 Like

we’re all real fans here… its just that we like to try new games like Gears 5.

1 Like

Get out.

2 Likes

Stop acting like a boomer

Stop acting like a Juvie.

3 Likes

I see what you did there

1 Like

It’s a GOW forum dude. You wanna get this thread locked for being off-topic? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

OP derailed his own thread. Im just enjoying the ride

Although I agree with you that Gears 4 has been the best MP Gears experience yet going back to Gears 4 wont help improve Gears 5. We all just need to keep giving CONSTRUCTIVE feedback while TC continues to work and improve the game as fast as they can. Gears 5 will eventually be the best if we keep communicating and helping to get it right.

1 Like

Yeah you have no right to be the arbiter of fans and you don’t have the authority to say, “if you’re a REAL fan do this.”

I say, if you’re a REAL Gears fan, you:
-Have played 5/7 games
-Saw Dom Die
-Own Something Gears related at home.
-Play Gears regularly, no matter which game, because to each their own.

Just because the most of us don’t like Gears 5 doesn’t mean people out there don’t, and it doesn’t make them any less of a “TRUE” fan to do what they want with their own money and time.

1 Like

I failed 3/4 of these

1 Like

A true Gears fan is someone who enjoys the franchise through whatever media they prefer. Comics, novels, games, cosplay, tattoos, figurines, music, whatever.

2 Likes

Well then never speak to me again Clown, I am utterly destroyed and appauled at this time of being.

2 Likes

All ■■■■ riding Gears5 fans really here to fix me and say “We all Real Fans” right… sure I guess a game that feels like in beta still really is a proud statue that most “gears fans” will allow okay… :clown_face::clown_face: “Each game is it’s own game” yeah a piece of ■■■■ game and a lot of people agree with me on ? Yeahh hmmm sure I guess

1 Like

Gears 5 feels more consistent to me. After the latest update.

I fulfill all of these requirements but all I currently own at home in terms of Gears is some Kait figures… and some stickers from the boxes 4 and 5 came in, does that count? I had my eyes on the Custom Lancer replica from Gears 4 but I never managed to obtain it because “We don’t ship this item to where you live” BS(I don’t know if it was obtainable anywhere outside the US or America but it sure as hell wouldn’t get over here).

1 Like

Do you need a hug?

2 Likes

People are free to play whatever they wish. Closing thread as it isn’t contstructive and is just leading to arguments.

2 Likes