If/When you add the Savage and Lambent Locust

For the Savage Locust, they should use their Gears 3/UE dialogue, and not the pitched down base Locust dialogue Gears 4 used. I think in Gears 4, the Scions and the Savage Locust should have had their voices swapped.

For the Lambent, can’t you at least make their blood imulsion? They don’t need to explode (it’d be nice it the explosion was there and damageless), but at least give them imulsion blood.

1 Like

I approve of this.

1 Like

TC will probably never bring back the Lambent, too much work.

Savage Locust are possible but probably not likely due to them having to bring back the Digger/cleaver.

You know I’m talking about versus multiplayer, right?

It wouldn’t make sense of course, but when it comes to versus neither do a lot of encounters apparently and not just cosmetic :eyes:

(Gears tactics enemy SPOILERS ahead, sorry I didn’t do this ealier)

But I approve of this :+1:
I noticed alot of Ukon’s creations have imulsion blood!
And Tactics is made alongside Gears 5 in the new unreal engine… I think, so as apposed to Gears 4 when they couldn’t do it, its definitely possible right now…
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
These are the guys I was on about…

… they spray imulsion blood on kill…

2 Likes

TC is struggling to bring us the original squad, o doubt we’ll be seeing the savage drones and the lambet any time soon

Have faith my friend, only cole is missing, they managed that entire quota in Gears 4, plus we have thrashball cole so it wouldn’t be hard to bring Classic cole over from ultimate edition like they did with Marcus, Baird and Dom… :v:

1 Like

We’re still missing dizzy, Sam, Anya, jace, Kim and Hoffman
I’m not sure if they can bring them all back

2 Likes

Remember that Gears 4 was out for 4 years before Gears 5 came out. There’s time.

1 Like

We have plenty of time and quite a lot of operations to go through for extra content in between, I think they can meet even that quota and then some! In the mean time we just have to have more faith and voice our character ideas on here or in their developer streams since they claim they make a lot of decisions based on community feedback, which so far Operation 4 has proven right in quite a few areas.

1 Like

I also approve of this, I love the Disciples and Zealot classes they are so good

2 Likes

this enemies would be nice in horde