Gears Forums

If the Halo character pack rumor is true

TC + Halo = :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Ahhhh. I love the smell of Capitalism in the morning

2 Likes

I’m guessing it’s true but it’s gonna be weird seeing limbs falling apart. I honestly thought it would be Gears related but I guess not. And it’s probably those pre-order Ultimate characters that were said to be “placeholder”.

Same mate

This will blow your mind, BUT when I want to play Halo…you know where I’m going with this…I play Halo!
I really hope these are in addition to the character pack.

1 Like

But in this case I’m willing to accept it. The Terminator pack is whatever to me and I’m more than likely not gonna play as them but a Halo crossover is cool imo. They’re both Microsoft properties and it just reminds me when companies like Capcom or Nintendo referencing other titles into their other games.

I wonder if that is what this was all about.

Imagine if they made a COG Gear character in Infinite…

2 Likes

Well look at Terminator, he’s in two games (including Gears) already to make hype for another movie.

I really, really. Hope not.

I’d like Bender from Futurama as character. Then maybe an option to swap the voices in MP between him and Marcus.

2 Likes

They are official… At the end of Gears 5 Horde trailer…

2 Likes

Definetly excited for the 2 characacters from halo

2 Likes

1 Like
1 Like

Halo Reach characters in gears 5…am I dreaming??? So excited and Gears and Halo should’ve been crossing like this sooner

5 Likes

The cog and Spartans in the same game, this is great :+1:

3 Likes

I actually like those. Not like the ones from Halo 5. lol

Silly question, but the Halo Reach characters retroactively apply to all past pre-orders of the Gears 5 Ultimate Edition right? I already preordered the Gears 5 Ultimate Edition and don’t need to cancel it and remake it again?

Also, are the Halo characters the Ultimate Edition characters that has been mentioned since E3? Or is this a separate thing and we get two other Ultimate Edition characters as well?

1 Like

You don’t have to cancel anything.
They are in and part of the ultimate edition.

1 Like

Awesome this was a big surprise,many thanks OP and TC for the info.:sunglasses: