If not for Kait

I would have given up on this game for good.

Having her as the lead keeps me coming back. It’s the smartest thing TC did in this game.

I don’t think I would have kept going with another sausage fest male ego BS game.

3 Likes

Is this sarcasm?

11 Likes

Are you serious.

If you give up on a game for the gender of the characters you were never a fan.

Move along.

12 Likes

That is the most pathetic thing I have ever read.

8 Likes

Must be trolling

6 Likes

Lol

4 Likes

I actually agree, but not because she’s a woman (before the rest of you bite my head off).

It’s because she’s the only new character (re: Coalition original) that has any sort of depth. JD and Del both suck. They are generic and bland as hell. I’d still stick around the series for Marcus and Baird as they are interesting etc, but they are Epic’s creations.

2 Likes

Kait is jus THE WORST

5 Likes

Wait, Kait is a chick?

9 Likes

I love Kait Diaz

1 Like

Bait, but I don’t think kait is a bad lead it’s a logical decision with her connections to the locust. She’s the best of the new characters mins Oscar but I just love Oscar

Gears always had strong female characters
Anya, Sam, Alicia, Sofia, Queen Myrrah
Like, play the other games before complaining

6 Likes

Exactly what I was going to say

2 Likes

big facts! :point_up:

1 Like

I hate kait. Terrible character. Lizzie has more personality than kait and she’s dead. And I couldn’t give a crap about female or male lead character. There’s tons of games with female characters. TONS! There’s no comparison there, she’s just awful. Strangely enough TCs best character in my opinion is FAHZ.

Also that part where del and Kait are talking about JD lol…the drama…could you imagine that kind of banter between marcus and Baird about Dom or something like that. It would be so dumb and it’s just as dumb here.

9 Likes

I mean, you may need to reevaluate how you perceive storytelling. If a character’s gender comes first then you’re doing it wrong. Makes me wonder just how many Gears games you’ve played. Gears 1 to 4 and Judgment all had male leads, must have been a rough period for you.

2 Likes

Difference is, those characters had a personality to boot. And one of them has a cute bandaid :relaxed:

2 Likes

That’s mad reaching, And I love Lizzie.

I hate Kait so much

3 Likes

Kait? Depth? You’re insane.

3 Likes