I'd like to thank

I’d like to start firstly with congratulating TC on the launch of Gears 5 on Game Pass. People have been telling me on Twitter that despite being a fan of the series I wasted my money actually buying a game I like…and shouldn’t complain if I come across glitches as the game is literally free apparently…think about that for a minute.

I’d like to thank Rod’s ‘like’ on the toxic community tweet from the bottom of the communities wallet. People have brought the game and are entitled to their opinion, most at the end of the day want the game\ new entry in the series that they love to be a success. Besides there is no such thing as bad press.

I’d like thank TC Octus for his firefighting skilled tweets, unlike many community managers he attempts to support the community and is at least visible, some tweets can be very blund.
Despite all the game crashes that I have experienced and servers issues since early access having the Ultimate Edition purchased, I’d like to thank TC for bring back a bit of my childhood…playing 16bit cartridges which would constantly crash and the EU servers reminisce of dial up.

I’d like to thank the new support system, two weeks after logging a support ticket I was engaged directly and my triage was being asked if I had rebooted my console. I can tell you know that having to pay an electricity bill each month I wouldn’t leave the XBOX running continuously for two weeks.

I’d like to thank TC’s premium store for rehabbing my collecting skins desire. with the introduction of Iron prices I have no desire to collect skins like I did in gears 4…thank you.

I’d like to now get my coat, pick up my rusty 100 iron Lancer and leave. I won’t let the hive door hit me on the ■■■■…the only problem is that i have found a new glitch where I can’t even press x to shut the hive door in escape.

thank you

9 Likes

“I’d like to thank the new support system, two weeks after logging a support ticket I was engaged directly and my triage was being asked if I had rebooted my console. I can tell you know that having to pay an electricity bill each month I wouldn’t leave the XBOX running continuously for two weeks”

This part here had me in tears. Funny stuff OP.

1 Like

Spot on with everything you have mentioned…personally i think this particular game is going to be the death of a once great franchise…dont worry horde/verses players the game maybe broken…but the store is just fine.

5 Likes

pretty much, but people will say otherwise

It already is the death of the franchise. Hard to come back from all this unless major changes occur

2 Likes

It’s just sucks that developers listen to little whining kids as a grown adult there’s nothing satisfying as grinding to get yours.

Don’t want to get hit by the train stay away from it Watch something in the store grind for it

All I have to say is I liked all the TRUE gears titles

1 Like

Yeah the franchise is dead unless they make some serious changes, unless gears 6 has a huge plot twist in the campaign like kait becoming the swarm queen or something cool and the multiplayer having all previous gears maps and characters AT LAUNCH, no one will buy it, gears lost a ton of players with 5

1 Like