I want an explanation for this

This makes no sense at all!
I’ve seen some glitchy kills, but this is the MOST absurd thing I’ve ever witnessed. And fyi I lost the ranked match due to this.
I dont understand what was even able to happen here, but it needs to be fixed.

9 Likes

Wooow, even the replay leaves you thinking wtf?

2 Likes

Wow is right! Congratulations TC just when you think you couldn’t top your selves. This game is getting more and more pathetic! It’s too bad after 3 years you’ve destroyed a classic franchise. @the-coalition @TC_Octus @N0DEZER0

3 Likes

Right!? I’ve died to glitches before, but this one takes the cake

2 Likes

It sure does. It’s normal for the kill cam to show a completely different reality of what happened in-game but that one gets the prize.

Let’s just hope someone at TC realizes that more than content, we need servers not running on a potato win95 system.

I don’t know! Can we even call this a glitch? This might be a new discovery for a term! LOL.

I’m not too sure if their is another word for it, but this has to not happen again

1 Like

Ya, this is the first GOW ever where there have been weird glitches with the Gnasher in high-latency matches. :roll_eyes:

Stop making exscuses for this

Mod edit: Bypassing word filter and swearing is against the rules.

4 Likes

Stop acting like weird interaction between the Gnasher and latency hasn’t occurred in every single GOW that’s ever been made.

2 Likes

Since its been happening, let’s not have standards and not expect it to no longer happen.

Seems legit.

5 Likes

Nobody is saying that, buddy, so just relax. I was responding to a post that was using this clip to claim that TC “destroyed a classic franchise,” even though this sort of thing has always happened in Gears. If you somehow managed to misread my comment as “let’s not have standards,” that is your own issue, not mine.

1 Like

This is the only gears game ever to have high latency gnasher glitches, gears 4 had none and was peak gears.

3 Likes

It’s almost like people don’t remember we wanted TC’s heads on a pike for ruining the franchise with Gears 4.

2 Likes

#FakeNews

1 Like

History repeats itself. Lmao

#FakeNews

2 Likes

It doesn’t work that way.

You’re fake news, Gears 4 is the best gears game by far, 5 is a dumpster fire with insane gnasher problems, unlike gears 4 which was perfect.

2 Likes

Choked on my water a little bit while reading this, honestly can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or trolling.

Again, not sure if you’re joking not.