Gears Forums

I use talon and enforcer to rush sometimes

So, Is it stupid and foolish to use an Enforcer and Talon, to rush, i use both talon and enforcer, but i talon people and melee to knock them down. Am i stupid

1 Like

If u get twice as many kills that deaths then no, but if kinda trade kills then yes, also depends which mode i guess.

Nope your not. I’m actually going to using the Talon alot more. It’s a good weapon. So is the enforcer. As long your getting more kills than death’s like @eviljas247 mentioned, only way to do that is to practice and get good with it. I come across players here and there that absolutely wreck people with them. If you can gain a advantage with them it’s all good.

1 Like

Just you play how you want Op.if it works go for it.Good hunting my friend

1 Like

However if u dont use gnasher 99% of the time then yes every1 is stupid,:yawning_face:

1 Like

Lol. On district when the hill is at Talon I always grab that thing and just sit back and spray as support when they are going for a Break that gun is lethal, and yes no matter what that Gnasher is coming out instantly Talon doesn’t get a reload until all is clear.

1 Like

90% for me depends. A few games yesterday I just played for Xp. I honestly used the Lancer and pistol about 99%percent of the time. Just played support and chainsawed. Actually did really good. Sometimes I just play to play. I just like to recline back and chill.

Some ppl just only see the gnasher for kills.

True. I do use it(hard aim) at a distance as support for a teammate while I’m closing distance. Sometimes I just try to help the wrong Dam random lol who can’t land that one shot out of 3 or 4 tries. Gets Gibbed than my a** closing in gets Gibbed lol. Only to see that I did like 51 % damage in 3 hits.

1 Like