I upgraded to a series x

Lost.

When i doscovered they dont have an optical audio out that my astra 50 uses i gave it to my wife to play Minecraft on…

I find it hilarious when MS/Sony flex about how many damn console units they’ve sold. These peckerhead scalpers are sitting on a stockpile. Real gamers do NOT have all those things. Which is probably why they don’t do anything about the scalpers, so they can flex on the competition.

1 Like

Stupid retailers like botmart are the problem. Gamestop works partly because the resellers dont want the bundles nearly as bad as consoles only but target is legit. Target is the best seller but they have the worst times for most people. I go to sleep around 730 am edt so ive been able to cop 4 ps5s all from target, if target was like the other sellers none of my friends or i would have one.

I was being more Gears-specific but I do agree.

1 Like

Yes, allowing the likes of yourself and @GhostofDelta2 to casually browse the Internet or whatever as you wait for me :joy:.

1 Like

So…my slow loading times are hardware issues after all, and not the game itself?

1 Like

It is technically accurate to say both.

2 Likes

Gears 5 MP at 120fps has the same (or better) graphics quality than One X, or some downgrade was necessary to hit such a high frame rate?

Yes. There is a substantial difference in the hardware capabilities between the One X and the Series X. Like, five or six years worth in tech.

1 Like

Agreed, and a few key metrics highlight your point.

GPU: Double the Tflops

CPU: 3.8/3.6GHz vs 2.3 Ghz

Storage: NVME SSD versus HDD.

the difference is night and day.

1 Like

@illusoryMage This.

2 Likes

This will tell you a lil about multiplayer and the 120 FPS Skip to 13:30

1 Like