I think they will swap Rank ffa out for something else

I wanna like it but 5min+ wait times idk when they took TDM out but hope it returns for it or in general

I’d happily wait 5 minutes for a FFA match, I didn’t have such luck…

3 Likes

Bloomineck mate! At least you were in great company
:ok_hand::+1:

3 Likes

wow… that’s crazy!

1 Like

I really like Gears 5 FFA, but if the matches are taking too long to find, it has to go.

It should be replaced with nothing. 3 ranked modes would be better than 4. The fewer ranked modes there are, the better.

2 Likes

I agree but I also think tdm should come back when they adjust it because it was one of the most popular ranked modes

I said it long ago, if TC wants ranked mode to reflect what people are actually playing, TDM, KOTH, 2v2 Gnashers.

I think Gridiron or a Gears 4 style Escalation would be more competitive than having both TDM and KOTH, but if we’re being honest, no iteration of Escalation or 1 life mode will ever be as popular as either KOTH or TDM.

2 Likes

I think that at some point this season we’ll be seeing it dropped to 8-10 players and moved to traditional maps.

That should entice more people to play it AND with less people needed to start a match, MM times will be shorter.

2 Likes

That’s the truth. It’s time for the tail to stop wagging the dog, You can’t bend the player base to your will. Embrace the community and reap the rewards.