I need a damn explanation! Lol

So is there a super delay in the shotgun popping off after a wall slide/bounce? And if so why so delayed this is what is ruining this game like screw that lancer being OP. If I had a GOOD DAMN WALL BOUNCE I wouldn’t have to worry one bit but it’s tragically broken also the gnasher shoots way to much to the right like what was the point in moving it ? It broke the game even more it’s insane! Also I feel like wall slides are way to sticky gears 4 felt just fine I don’t understand it?!?!?!?

1 Like

Absolutely it is! I’m so confused as why this hasn’t been fixed yet. It seems like it would be very simple to fix.

1 Like

Sometimes it feels like there is. Sometimes it feels like there isn’t. Honestly i don’t know, but my only idea now is that this game is just generally unresponsive. You press buttons or pull the trigger sometimes, and nothing happens. I have used several and brand new controllers, and the responsiveness is really inconsistent. Would love an explanation as well but don’t even know if it matters anymore with the state of gears 5 lol.

1 Like

Yeah it’s ridiculous man this game kills my vibe like bad I don’t see anything great in it like the others

2 Likes