I need a confidence boost

I got my cheeks clapped in UE last night. Lost all of my games, I need someone to tell me that its gonna be ok :pensive:

1 Like

Your a wonderful cool guy and your the best to hang with you are my homie 5ever

1 Like

Ah thanks homie, you’re a great guy yourself :sunglasses:

1 Like

we should game sometime my boy hit me up anytime you see me on

1 Like

I’ll most likely be on tonight so we should play a bit tonight :sunglasses:

1 Like

Whenever I want to dust off the rusty VS muscles, I first go visit G4’s COOP VS AI on Insane and that warms me up. The enemy movement and tactics are just so well done there.

1 Like

I haven’t played UE in a min and the people I played probably haven’t left their rooms in over 72 hours. So I was bound for defeat, and I also got the worst maps to play lol. And my teammates weren’t doing all that much.

1 Like

Indeed! Every time I get a wild hair about finally finishing the Prescott unlock in G3, they’re there, too!

I’m just like, give me bots, give me bots, and it’s a sweaty bloodbath every time.

I should’ve only expected nerds last night lol. I hopped on at midnight and played till like 1, I knew the gamertags because I played against them before, but they obviously got better at the game lol.

1 Like

If you’d like a more subtle boost, I run a Spotify playlist called Binaural Beats Gaming in the background on Xbox.
Most of the pieces there are tuned to Beta and Alpha promoting alertness and concentration. (if you see any with Theta or Gamma in their name, skip them, they might take you somewhere else entirely)
The effect after a minute or so is similar to chugging a Red Bull.

1 Like

I’ll have to take a look thank you!

I made the post more as a joke but I do appreciate you spending your time on it lol.

1 Like

I know how you feel though, just wanted to share what I do. I don’t favor ‘ruining their hopes and dreams’ as JD used to say, so I just try to get through it as efficiently as possible.

1 Like

Sometimes its a good thing to get your cheeks clapped.

1 Like

I got a reality check :pensive:

1 Like

cookie

1 Like

1 Like

You suck nick.

:sob: thanks for stating the obvious.

1 Like

It’s not gonna be okay. Now you know that without a wall cancel to get you out of jail free you’re just like all the other new age gears frauds who hyper bounce and play for the gib. You have been found out lad and this will be at the back of your mind forever.

1 Like

Certified hater boy over here :pensive:

1 Like