I may have seen it all

Wave 1 Sniper strike… Was I wrong to quit promptly? Lol.
Lemme know your best (worst) moments. No names, although it was level 6 Strike and the player was not new.

Edit/P.S : if any catch me pulling a goofball move please let me know!

4 Likes

Heavy gives Boomshot to Scout.
Scout kills himself.

12 Likes

My teammate didn’t realize why we built weapon lockers and he, as a Heavy, kept buying Boomshot ammo from the Fabricator. We were all wondering why we had no power until our Sniper said something.

5 Likes

Damn you! I was drinking water! Lol!

4 Likes

Last public game I played, we had myself and a friend who are very experienced. He went Scout. Our three randoms: 2 Snipers and a Soldier. I decided to go as Engineer instead of my usual Sniper as we surely didnt need 3 Snipers and no Engineer.

Well. Both Snipers didnt have called shot, but 1 had radar ping as he ended up using it (repeatedly) after a couple of waves. The Soldier seemed to think he was Scout. He didn’t kill anything and just picked up power. I think we quit after maybe 5 waves as it was going to be an atrocious match.

Edited to make the post more clear.

2 Likes

I would have done the same thing.

2 Likes

Scout being stupid by using shotgun damage instead of deposit bonus and not collecting power. Kept using the [global] chat to tell him the Scout’s job is to collect power. He responds with “do not tell me how to play. Picking up power is boring.” Then why are you playing Scout?! XD

5 Likes

Too funny

Some people are so dumb it is unbelievable. I feel your pain

The other day i got into a match and we set the fabricator down and the scout ran out into the middle of the map for some reason as if he was trying to stay near where the enemies were killed so that he didn’t have to run…and he died by like wave 3 and instantly rage quit and I think he was wings 2 :laughing:

2 Likes

I joined a public and… Well… 4 snipers. I just left. They legit had no perks at all. xD

1 Like

Not really on the same level, but I see this all the time.

A soldier tries to kill himself with his nades, but fails because he throws both nades at the same time and one of them gets blocked by invincibility frames whole being downed

Pro-tip: have some patience lol. Throw one nade, wait until you’re downed, then detonate the second made while you’re down with it in your hand.

3 Likes

Nearly every lobby I’ve been in tonight has had 2 snipers or engineers. Is it play one get one free

1 Like

i dont get why people quit cause they dont like the class lineup. i choose lvl 6 scout everytime with rage, mag increase, ammo increase, shotgun damage , and health boost cards all maxed so even if everyone else quits i can still bulldoze thru all 50 waves solo. well hardcore and above about wave 30 or 40. but all u need is scout and engineer and horde becomes cake walk.

Your Scout setup is kind of a problem. No deposit bonus? No pickup Distance, or Speed? How can you collect power?

2 Likes

When I started, I would pick up Soldiers trying to kill themselves. Would quit if players blew themselves up because I thought they were quitting the game. Would try to grab the power as quickly as possible and put it in the fabricator (as soldier). Opened up every crate that dropped, when it dropped. Would make fences and sentries for the team (as soldier). Would take all those wonderful fences and sentries that other people make and spread them out where I though they needed them. Would take drop shots and other guns out of lockers because, if someone put it there, they obviously didn’t want it anymore.
My wife did the same and we couldn’t figure out why everyone we played with was swiping and shooting at us.

Then, we went on youtube and were horrified to find out how Horde works, and all the things we were doing wrong.
Why TC didn’t create a tutorial is baffling. The things these guys overlook…

5 Likes

Ouch, lol. I was reading that whole post cringing at your actions wondering what are you thinking, haha. But I understand because my Horde friends gave me a pep talk about the do’s and donts before I played.

5 Likes

You’re either trolling or extremely ignorant. That choice of cards is abysmal. Not using deposit bonus alone proves you don’t know what you’re doing.

3 Likes

yea i used to equipp 60% power bonus on top of the double pickup amount during wave… but got tired of people either wasting power on useless things or racing me to every piece of power during wave when they are not scouts. i wont complain but i also wont waste my time if they want to take power away from the group by racing for it. but still rage basically insures you wont die so i typically use that loadout. pick up distance and speed are a complete waste of perk space.im not going to waste 2 slots just because my teammates want to play footrace every wave.

People like you are exactly why people quit…

5 Likes