I literally can not play this game because of flash grenades

Ok, so I do not have any official diagnosis, but I get migraines pretty easy and it’s been this way my whole life. With video games, I usually never have a problem, as long as I am using the flux app or my “gammer” glasses. Anyways, apart from the obvious annoyance of the constance flash bangs. I actually had to stop playing the gow5 as I have gotten sick (literally) from playing the game just a few hours at a time. I beg Tc to remove flash nads as a starter option. I can not play this game any more.

Ps: idk wtf this account is lmao I just needed to post this

7 Likes

The flash blangs are a huge spam problem. My eyes ached after a few matches of versus and I had to stop playing. It’s insane. They should definitely not be a starter.

9 Likes

Wait till you play a horde game…

Incoming flash…
Incoming flash…
Incoming flash…
Incoming flash…

From just 1 enemy…

I remember one round there was about 4 enemy’s with flash bangs and i got hit by one i couldn’t see and it hurt my eyes then another right after… then another… then another…

Enemies in horde spam flash grenades it’s really bad…

2 Likes

I like the idea behind them, as it can be used tactically in horde and versus.

However…

1. it should not be a starter, should be pickup only
  2. for a game with great accessibility features, they made it impossible for epilepsy sufferers to play due to this.

Maybe they could be toned down visually a bit too.

TC do not like being told what to do, so I doubt they’ll remove them. Hopefully they’ll tone them down at least

8 Likes

Ahaha you got that right… all their testers told them what is wrong with their game before release…

They also had gears if war 4 to learn from and lots of people giving feedback…

But this company hate being told what to do and wants to be the little rebel at the back of class and ignores everyones advice and help…

5 Likes

Gears was fine before stun grenades were a thing. I’d love to see how the game plays with old fashioned, non-stun smokes.

Wow…really? OP. You played for a few hours…as in 3 or more. Ah…take a break dude! Are you all 90 years old? Play in a well lit room. Turn brightness down. Play for 1 to 2 hours then switch over to Netflix if it is really that bad! Swear people are finding just anything in this game to cry about!

I agree. I know it’s supposed to be a flashbang but damn is that ■■■■ bright af. Plus it gets spammed in modes like koth which can get pretty annoying. Toning the flash down would be great IMO.

Ohh, in addition the the flash nads, the head bobbing and the horrible reverse omen are also extremely nauseating. It feels like who ever made this game didnt play it for more than an hour because these problems are so obviously bad.

I am constantly being put on the NA server as a UK player AND i have to deal with 120ping and 800 flashes

Look away?